The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   APB: Cellarites missing. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8771)

Shawnee123 06-04-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

attaching Tim
Who's Tim? I swear I never accused anyone of attaching to anything. :confused:

Dingleschmutz 06-04-2009 11:54 AM

Hmm... I kinda forgot about this place... Sry.

xoxoxoBruce 06-04-2009 11:56 AM

Is that because "Duh Moines" is such an exciting place? :D

Dingleschmutz 06-04-2009 12:01 PM

Oh yes... Come walk our skywalk system and see one of our 47 semi-pro sports teams.

xoxoxoBruce 06-04-2009 12:06 PM

I don't have time, we have hundreds of sports and entertainment opportunities right here... that I don't use. :haha:

BigV 06-04-2009 12:12 PM

Your silence is deafening, Shawnee123, with respect to backing up your
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Here's the thing, V. This isn't really about tiki or even jim, it's how you used the opportunity to address some sort of problem you have with jim, under the guise of the superhero swooping down to save the helpless little people. You still feel noble and lofty, and perhaps a few people will see you as noble and lofty.

I don't. I think it's cowardly, and typical.
with anything resembling evidence.

What opportunity, what problem with Jim (not Tim)? Put up or shut up. I'd be totally fine with either one.

Shawnee123 06-04-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 570730)
Your silence is deafening, Shawnee123, with respect to backing up your
with anything resembling evidence.

What opportunity, what problem with Jim (not Tim)? Put up or shut up. I'd be totally fine with either one.

I've jotted down a few notes, but haven't had time to compile them in a neat and orderly fashion. Don't worry, it's coming.

You and your minion. Pathetic pair.

I'd advise you not to tell me to shut up again, as well.

BigV 06-04-2009 01:13 PM

I guess I won't be getting either one.

Color me unsurprised.

classicman 06-04-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 570763)
I guess I won't be getting either one.
Color me unsurprised.

It appears quite the contrary. S123's last post seems to clearly state that she is compiling her notes and will be posting a well thought out and organized response complete with citations. Isn't that what you asked for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 570746)
I've jotted down a few notes, but haven't had time to compile them in a neat and orderly fashion.
Don't worry, it's coming.

Shawnee123 06-04-2009 01:23 PM

You don't read, do you?

You certainly don't get it.

You need to back on up, go try to fuck your crazy skanky ho's in a private venue and do the rest of us a favor and GTFO.

kthxbai

I'd rather color you stupid. It's a great color on you, all camouflage-like.

Pie 06-04-2009 01:33 PM

This has left me with a rather unfavorable impression of... both of you.
:headshake :bolt:

Shawnee123 06-04-2009 01:39 PM

Oh, god, I really care.

And this, my 'friends', is what happened.

Sad sad sad.

lookout123 06-04-2009 01:42 PM

well cous, you know me and my overwhelming desire to avoid conflict and all... :) but this particular exchange isn't the greatest shining moment for either of you. Trust me, I've had more than my fair share of cringeworthy moments.

You can tear me a new one if you want just so long as you stop to consider I'm not insulting you here.

DanaC 06-04-2009 01:45 PM

I am a little uncomfortable with this one. Wasn't gonna say owt, but now I have...yeah. Nobody's coming out of this lookin good.

Shawnee123 06-04-2009 01:46 PM

No, fuck all of you if you don't see it...it's very simple to me, but then I'm not the naive poster I once was, thinking the best of most of you.

So pile on and tell me how horrible I'm being. THis is a long time coming. All the niceness in the world...nothing. I get pissed about a poster and a situation, and look at how you all find time to respond to me.

Good good friends.

Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will die and you can tell me THAT is why I'm angry.

Sickening.