The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Arts & Entertainment (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Marshal Mathews (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=29715)

JBKlyde 12-10-2013 10:21 AM

Marshal Mathews

Is a crack head trial-or trash who needs to quit rapping and go back to school to study something like cow manure.. it's obvious he is coming to his end game and I think it would be best if he just shut the fok up with his pussy ass wanna be new world order.. the only reason anyone puts up with him is because he is white and it's obvious he is a racist.. if it wan't for dr dre he would be nothing and the only way this guy keeps rapping is out of fear.. people fear he is going to kill them so no one speaks out well hear I am the one he is getting "rich" off of and I am saying I've had enough of this crap.. dude quit wasting your time and go back to tailor and fuck yourself in your own ass... I'm not your friend I don't know you I don't want to know you, your money is no good to me.. all you are doing is contributing to the delinquency of children and the cluelessness of the music industry go away you stupid rap bastard.. and take the rest of the music industry with you...

fargon 12-10-2013 11:10 AM

WTF is a Marshall Mathews?

monster 12-10-2013 11:26 AM

I think he means Dave Mathews. But I thought he was a nice Christian boy. And if you're born white in South Africa, it's easy to be perceived as racist when really you're not.

JBKlyde 12-10-2013 11:33 AM

WTF is a Marshall Mathews?

scum of the earth

Undertoad 12-10-2013 11:37 AM

He means Marshall Mathers, aka Eminem.

fargon 12-10-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 885558)
He means Marshall Mathers, aka Eminem.

Oh I see. But I really don't care.

bbro 12-10-2013 12:08 PM

Now that is what I call a compelling argument......wait. Nope

Sheldonrs 12-10-2013 12:40 PM

Don't like his music. I think he's an idiot. But I'd still fuck him. :D

bbro 12-10-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldonrs (Post 885565)
Don't like his music. I think he's an idiot. But I'd still fuck him. :D

And this made me literally LOL at work :p:

JBKlyde 12-10-2013 01:02 PM

rap bastards.... rap bastards... rap bastards and you will be impregnated with the children of Satan you stupid crack whore

Undertoad 12-10-2013 01:16 PM

Matthew 7

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Luke 6

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

Ephesians 4

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Gravdigr 12-10-2013 03:20 PM

I would pay to watch Shel giving Marshall the ol in-n-out.

Right in the chili ring.

:cheerldr:

Gravdigr 12-10-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBKlyde (Post 885550)
...trial-or trash...

Trailor trash?

Sheldonrs 12-10-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 885574)
I would pay to watch Shel giving Marshall the ol in-n-out.

Right in the chili ring.

:cheerldr:

I'll set up an account at GoFuckMe.com. ;-)

Happy Monkey 12-10-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBKlyde (Post 885550)
people fear he is going to kill them so no one speaks out well hear I am the one he is getting "rich" off of and I am saying I've had enough of this crap..
I'm not your friend I don't know you I don't want to know you, your money is no good to me

I'm wondering if JBKlyde is hearing eminem talking to him through the radio or something. It sounds as if he thinks that eminem is threatening him and/or trying to be his friend.