The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's upsetting you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14114)

footfootfoot 12-03-2012 10:35 AM

Sorry for your loss, Fargon.

Trilby 12-03-2012 10:40 AM

you think you know people.

you don't.

Everyone lies.

Everyone lies and then says, "Who? ME? No way!"

Fuck. U. >>>> that's where I went to school.

Trilby 12-03-2012 10:55 AM

Since I'm putting all my cards on the table let me be clear: Merc was a bad person. I wouldn't surprise me if he was a Klansman. And when I was so clearly sick and depressed and suicidal he had a little helper try to push me off the cliff: who's that you ask? Why, his best buddie, Aliantha! He and Ali ganged up on me and tried, very hard, to get me to go off the edge. Had I died, they'd would've been all "Oh, we never knew!" and secretly doing a jig in the background.

And yea, monster IS a bully. Sorry, but she is. She "just says what's on her mind" - well, honey, so am I. She especially bullies Sundae whenever she gets the chance. That's why Sundae's not around and coincidentally monster went off the radar at the same time.
Tony-I wonder if you even like me a little bit. You ACT like you do but then you had to go and make a remark that drew me back into a bad time with a very bad man---ha ha funny joke, but at my expense and you surely must know what depression feels like, no????? and to have a health care "pro" (I use that term lightly about merc) suggest I kill myself? really? REALLY? if you don't like someone online, great. Fuck them. But to say THAT to a person clearly on the edge?

Like I said.

Trilby 12-03-2012 10:57 AM

oh, a little ps- fuck santa this year.

my sendee WILL get their gift and they are welcome to it and I like the person.

Please don't send me anything. I'm done here. I tried, I really TRIED.

but fuck it.

DanaC 12-03-2012 11:05 AM

My fault, Tril. I shouldn't have posted about Merc.

Don't you go off now. That'd suck.

glatt 12-03-2012 11:06 AM

Well, Merc is gone. Monster is pretty much gone too, and I haven't seen much of Ali lately. So why don't you stick around?

xoxoxoBruce 12-03-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilby (Post 841560)
oh, a little ps- fuck santa this year.

my sendee WILL get their gift and they are welcome to it and I like the person.

Please don't send me anything. I'm done here. I tried, I really TRIED.

but fuck it.

Don't make me come over there young lady.:eyebrow:

glatt 12-03-2012 12:03 PM

*checks calendar*

Full moon was last week. What the Sam Hill is going on around here?

Undertoad 12-03-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Tony-I wonder if you even like me a little bit.
Our wonderful history stands on its own m'dear, and I hope that's all I have to say.

xoxoxoBruce 12-03-2012 12:11 PM

'tis the season. :haha:

Post-Thanksgiving, family-induced aggression.
Pre-Christmas, it-ain't-like-the-old-days blues.

zippyt 12-03-2012 05:13 PM

Geeze Some bodys Knickers are in a HARD TWIST !!!

BigV 12-03-2012 05:24 PM

fargon, I'm sad with you. we have two cats and it would break my heart to lose either one. So sorry man.

BigV 12-03-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 841576)
'tis the season. :haha:

Post-Thanksgiving, family-induced aggression.
Pre-Christmas, it-ain't-like-the-old-days blues.

seriously. just wake me up for the super bowl. I don't care about the game, but the commercials are usually cool and I'll be hungry again by then.

BigV 12-03-2012 05:28 PM

Sorry you feel like shit Trilby. :(

BigV 12-03-2012 06:06 PM

in other news,

it's not on par with Trilby's troubles or what's gone for fargon, but I'm sick.

It feels like my holiday cold although there was a report today that the flu season has begun already, earlier than usual. I haven't gotten my flu shot. regardless, I'm pretty miserable, snotty, sore throat, coughing, hot/cold/hot/cold/hot, sore body. Twil gave me a Claritan D last night (the first I've ever had) and the result was almost magical. sinuses cleared up to let me breath and rest. The cough's come on just today and I am dreading it as the last cough was so persistent that my throat hurt and my core was so sore from overexertion that it felt like I'd been beat up in the boxing ring.

waaaa pooooor me.