The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I confess! Confessions and admission of horrible things you have done! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=30392)

lumberjim 10-04-2015 08:07 AM

I don't despise him. I could give a shit, really.

Undertoad 10-04-2015 08:10 AM

It's jars of previously dry milk?

take them all

Gravdigr 10-04-2015 10:16 AM

My opinion of Traceur is lessened a little bit. It's still fairly high though.

I'm sure that'll keep him up at night.[sarcasm]:D

Thievery is one of my many triggers. I just can't abide it.

:2cents:

fargon 10-04-2015 10:20 AM

Same for me, just can't abide a thief.

sexobon 10-04-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 940858)
... Thievery is one of my many triggers. I just can't abide it.

:2cents:

Where did you get those 2 cents? :eyebrow:

DanaC 10-04-2015 10:27 AM

Then you can't abide me, because I have stolen at times. Generally when trying to live on fuck all during periods of unemployment.

sexobon 10-04-2015 10:33 AM

Your penance is to post in the NSFW thread.

Oh yeah, you already did.

You're forgiven.

Gravdigr 10-04-2015 10:43 AM

The thief can be forgiven.

Also, I never said I've never stolen.

Back about a hundred years ago, I stole a radar detector from a car in my neighborhood. I hated doing it, while I was doing it, but, as Dana indicated, shit's gotta come from somewhere, and I needed money, so, I stole and sold it.

A few years later I was in a better place, so I saved a couple bucks, and bought dude a new radar detector, and left it on his seat.

I still feel bad about it, when I think of it.

Gravdigr 10-04-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexobon (Post 940860)
Where did you get those 2 cents? :eyebrow:

I got those two the old fashioned way...I earned them.

Actually, I fell ass-backward over those two, but, I was earning some others when I did, so, it evens out.

:D

it 10-04-2015 01:52 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...98/489/2f7.png

Not sure if the ITAK's clause is gradually becoming applicable.

be-bop 10-04-2015 02:14 PM

What do I want to confess, man how long have you got, when I was young I was a complete fucker, drinking, drugs, thieving you name it I'd done it.
The scary thing is I still feel upset and remorse for things that happened 20/30 years ago, kinda like when you're having a nice memory about something the big bad conscience creeps up and replaces the nice time memory with a big bad one from around a similar time,(does that every happen to any one else in Cellar land?)
Mr conscience appears and says" you think that was nice yea what about when you did this you bastard" and the nice memory fades out like Scooby doo ending to replace with the thing that happened that makes you squirm at the thought...
Yup Mothers and the Catholic church have a lot to be guilty for, (as well as me)

xoxoxoBruce 10-04-2015 08:22 PM

I killed a man intentionally, and it fucked me up. that's all I'm going to say on that subject.

Gravdigr 10-05-2015 04:30 PM

I choose to believe he deserved it.

Gravdigr 10-05-2015 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by be-bop (Post 940887)
What do I want to confess, man how long have you got, when I was young I was a complete fucker, drinking, drugs, thieving you name it I'd done it.
The scary thing is I still feel upset and remorse for things that happened 20/30 years ago, kinda like when you're having a nice memory about something the big bad conscience creeps up and replaces the nice time memory with a big bad one from around a similar time,(does that every happen to any one else in Cellar land?)
Mr conscience appears and says" you think that was nice yea what about when you did this you bastard" and the nice memory fades out like Scooby doo ending to replace with the thing that happened that makes you squirm at the thought...
Yup Mothers and the Catholic church have a lot to be guilty for, (as well as me)

Have you forgiven yourself for these 'bad things'?

Very important, y'know.

:)

lumberjim 10-05-2015 04:56 PM

I was wrong on the internet once