The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thrills, Chills ... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=5691)

wolf 05-01-2004 02:58 AM

Thrills, Chills ...

and you know what that means ...

PLASTIC FORKS!!!!!

Saturday, June 26 is the official start-date. (it's not like it's that open ended an event, but as last year's attendees know, by tradition things are still going on, or actually kind of restart, after people regain consciousness on Sunday.)

Photographic evidence of last year's revels.

elSicomoro 05-01-2004 07:55 AM

Aw, fuck yeah! I was just thinking about Forks the other day...man, what a party!

Questions to ponder for this year:

--Will Slang show up? (Wolf, he told me a few weeks ago that he probably wouldn't be coming...do something!)
--If Slang shows up, will he attempt to cook over an open flame again?
--Will Jimbo replace Bitmap as the cheerleader?
--Who will Maria become friendly with? My money is on Toad.
--What will I leave behind this year?

This will rock and not suck. :)

ladysycamore 05-03-2004 05:08 PM

Have fun ya'll. I'll be hiding from the cicadas...:p

lumberjim 05-03-2004 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore
Aw, fuck yeah! I was just thinking about Forks the other day...man, what a party!

Questions to ponder for this year:

--Will Slang show up? (Wolf, he told me a few weeks ago that he probably wouldn't be coming...do something!)
--If Slang shows up, will he attempt to cook over an open flame again?
--Will Jimbo replace Bitmap as the cheerleader?
--Who will Maria become friendly with? My money is on Toad.
--What will I leave behind this year?

This will rock and not suck. :)

ra ra sis boom ba. pass the reefer

richlevy 05-03-2004 07:32 PM

I was going to ask you in a week or two when it is this year, since I'm too lazy to find out when the solstice is. I called Dragon17 and we'll try to make it.

Does Bob want me to bring my grill again? I'll make sure to bring some more desserts this year.

And yes, I will bring the bodhran, although someone else may have to play it.

elSicomoro 05-03-2004 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lumberjim
ra ra sis boom ba. pass the reefer
New guy has to bring enough weed for everyone...

lumberjim 05-03-2004 07:40 PM

quality, not quantity

:joint:

elSicomoro 05-03-2004 07:46 PM

As long as you bring enough to share...

wolf 05-04-2004 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by richlevy
I was going to ask you in a week or two when it is this year, since I'm too lazy to find out when the solstice is. I called Dragon17 and we'll try to make it.

Does Bob want me to bring my grill again? I'll make sure to bring some more desserts this year.

And yes, I will bring the bodhran, although someone else may have to play it.

Wheee! It will be great to see both of you! :)

Yes, I'm sure the grill will be quite welcome. Any device that has been recalled and comes with safety warnings fits right in.

The bodhran is also a welcome addition, especially if you get the go-ahead from the Mrs. to hang out into the darkness hours for drumming around the bonfire! There will likely be more than a few people who will be happy to provide bodrhan instruction. I have one that I rarely play, mostly I use a Native American style frame drum.

Troubleshooter 05-04-2004 10:39 AM

Hippies?I hate hippies.Hippies make me crazy.Crazy?I was crazyonce.I dreamedofhippies.Hippies?I hate hippies.Hippies make me crazy.Crazy?I was crazyonce.I dreamedofhippies.Hippies?I hate hippies.Hippies make me crazy.Crazy?I was crazyonce.I dreamedofhippies.Hippies?I hate hippies.Hippies make me crazy.Crazy?I was crazyonce.I dreamedofhippies.

GODDAMN HIPPIES!!!

lumberjim 05-04-2004 10:55 AM

WATCH IT, POPEYE.

I'll throw my hackeysack at you.

zippyt 05-08-2004 11:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ra ra sis boom ba. pass the reefer,
quality, not quantity,

Since I can't be there , i thought i would send y'all a little from Arkansas,

richlevy 05-08-2004 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by zippyt
ra ra sis boom ba. pass the reefer,
quality, not quantity,

Since I can't be there , i thought i would send y'all a little from Arkansas,

You know, I especially liked the part about 'resembles a lush Christmas tree'. If it were legal, you could buy a marijuana tree and decorate it for the holidays with popcorn and candy canes. When the holiday is over you could smoke the tree and eat the popcorn and candy canes for the munchies. No more rotting Christmas trees in the trash. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...ggrinsanta.gif :joint:

BTW, just in case I ever decide to run for political office, I have actually never tried marijuana. I just went to college in the 70's and don't consider it any more of a social problem than tobacco, alcohol, or any number of unsafe things people should be allowed to do.

zippyt 05-08-2004 11:48 AM

You know, I especially liked the part about 'resemblies a lush Christmas tree'. If it were legal, you could buy a marijuana tree and decorate it for the holidays with popcorn and candy canes. When the holiday is over you could smoke the tree and eat the popcorn and candy canes for the munchies. No more rotting Christmas trees in the trash.

Ahh recycling at its finest !!!

lumberjim 05-08-2004 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by richlevy

BTW, just in case I ever decide to run for political office, I have actually never tried marijuana. I just went to college in the 70's and don't consider it any more of a social problem than tobacco, alcohol, or any number of unsafe things people should be allowed to do.

well make sure you bring enough "tobacco" to share, big guy