The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What is your worst habit/habits? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=12243)

Sundae 11-03-2006 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf
Why quit because of the cats? Were they stealing your Players Navy Cuts while your back was turned or something?

I had been toying with giving up on & off for about 2 years. Getting the cats was the extra push I needed.

It's not so much about second hand smoke (although as they came from a non-smoking home I thought it would be easier for them to settle in a non-smoking atmosphere) but also all the detritus of smoking that I didn't want my cats sniffing around (ashtrays, lighters, half empty packets etc)

And yes, them pinching my fags behind my back!

Shawnee - you would have to identify certain characteristics in order to be our triplet. I'll have to liase with Bri but for starters they would probably involve:

- Being a Slutty Mc Slut-Slut (by bmwthing's standards) but also unlucky in love
- Being hopeless financially
- Having the liver of the gods (ie drinking enough to kill you on a regular basis but somehow surviving)
- Loving chilli
- Peanut butter love/ hate is still under review

I think that's enough for now...

morethanpretty 11-06-2006 12:50 PM

I forgot these:
I eat unhealthy food
Read too much
Surf the net too much
Cuss too much at my mother
And I leave trash in my car (gah it really needs to be cleaned)

Sundae 11-06-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty
I forgot these:
Read too much

I will only accept this is possible if you are doing it to the extent you soil yourself.

morethanpretty 11-06-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
I will only accept this is possible if you are doing it to the extent you soil yourself.

heh...I do it to the extent that I get a decent amount of sleep at night or I don't do other work. When my mother had the power she used to ground me from reading/take my book until I got certain chores done, or if she caught me up too late.

Iggy 11-09-2006 01:01 PM

I pick at my nails. Constantly. I used to bite them (sometimes still do), but since I can't do that in public much I pick at them instead. So I have dry, flakey skin and sore, sometimes bloody, cuticles all the time since I won't quit picking at them. My SO hates it so he always grabs my hands when he catches me.

There. Now you know one of my bad habits.

Edit: It seems as if many girls have habits similar to this... I wonder if it is a girl thing?

rkzenrage 11-09-2006 01:06 PM

Its not my fault... it tastes just like sweet pork!

Shawnee123 11-09-2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
Shawnee - you would have to identify certain characteristics in order to be our triplet. I'll have to liase with Bri but for starters they would probably involve:

- Being a Slutty Mc Slut-Slut (by bmwthing's standards) but also unlucky in love
- Being hopeless financially
- Having the liver of the gods (ie drinking enough to kill you on a regular basis but somehow surviving)
- Loving chilli
- Peanut butter love/ hate is still under review

I think that's enough for now...

I just saw this post

Slutty McSlut-Slut--check
Financially hopeless--check
liver of the gods--check check check
Chili--check
PButter--love it...hope that's not a disqualifier :D

BigV 11-09-2006 01:23 PM

I begin many more projects than I complete. I almost said "end", but that would be incorrect. They do "end" when my attenti