The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Cellar Tupperware Party (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18260)

Trilby 09-30-2008 07:52 PM

bri tears off her (currently) wet T shirt, gives squirrell nutkin a pat, and then yells at SD, "Steve! Dallas! Enough of your effrontery! This is a Tupperware Party! No nostaglia allowed! On your knees, slave!"

SD, being the kinky nerd he is, gets on his knees.

lumberjim 09-30-2008 08:25 PM

Shawnee jumps up. "I have just the thing!" she scampers to her tupperware pile, and comes up with......

...a tupperware ballgag!

SteveDallas 09-30-2008 08:45 PM

Umm... exsqueeze me.. I didn't actually show up.

footfootfoot 09-30-2008 08:48 PM

Squirellnutkin leaps up and tries to hump it. Shawnee screams and flings both of them across the room only to have them land...

ZenGum 09-30-2008 09:28 PM

... across the street, in the house where the cellar orgy is taking place.

I think we may need to merge these two threads. Either that or we are having a very sexy tupperware party, and a rather tupperwarish orgy. Not that there is anything wrong with either of those.

wolf 10-01-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 488465)
...a tupperware ballgag!

One of my cow orkers is a rep for those kinds of parties.

ZenGum 10-01-2008 01:33 AM

Their samples might come in handy at your regular job.

"Ohh for #$%'s sake, you are not Jesus, I am not Satan, I've told you a thousand times to shut the #$%& up, here, have this."

Sundae 10-01-2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 488495)
I think we may need to merge these two threads. Either that or we are having a very sexy tupperware party, and a rather tupperwarish orgy. Not that there is anything wrong with either of those.

Tupperwhore?

Sundae Girl says, "I tried to get down and dirty with Bruce, but suddenly a whole host of delivery people came in to cock block him. So I settled for coming to Shawnee's as I figured no-one would cramp my style here."

With that she tucks into the Domino's Sizzler that she brought across from the orgy. Well, the pizza delivery boy managed a different kind of delivery and left with a smile on his face rather than the money. Waste not want not!

"Hey Shawnee! You got any pizza specific Tupperware?"

Cicero 10-01-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 488495)
... across the street, in the house where the cellar orgy is taking place.

These two parties must be separated! I brought deviled-canned ham and pigs feet to the tupperware party. Naked people around both of these items, I am sure, is against all gods. And if it is not, it should be. :p

Elspode 10-01-2008 08:18 PM

Hey, do you have a storage container large enough to hold two Hitachi Magic Wands for disinfection purposes?

Shawnee123 10-02-2008 11:29 AM

Shawnee looks around at the melee and smiles: they like me, they really like me, then remembers she's not Sally Field.

Then she sneaks over to the orgy, you know, for research purposes, leaving Cicero in charge.

BigV 10-02-2008 11:40 AM

Man, this jello is gooood.

Shawnee123 10-03-2008 12:18 PM

I still thnort every time I read "tupperware ballgag."

That's some funny shit!

ZenGum 10-04-2008 04:48 AM

Great band name!

Tonight only, Tupperware Ballgag!

Supported by Concrete Codpiece.