The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Michael Jackson.. sigh! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=7769)

archergirl 02-16-2005 03:21 PM

Michael Jackson.. sigh!

does anyone else think it was convenient of MJ to have flu-like symptoms (not flu) and have to be RUSHED to hospital just before court??? :headshake

lookout123 02-16-2005 03:25 PM

no, it is pretty much par for the course. you've gotta figure that he is having little boy withdrawals.

Edit: Hey UT - is there anyway to track how many different threads MJ has sparked in the Cellar's illustrious past?

garnet 02-16-2005 03:26 PM

I know that I've had the "flu-like symptoms" a bunch of times in my life, and I've never needed to be rushed to the hospital. Who goes to the ER when they have the flu, anyway? Suspicious, but then he's a suspicious kind of guy....

archergirl 02-16-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garnet
Suspicious, but then he's a suspicious kind of guy....

no kidding! :D

Undertoad 02-16-2005 03:48 PM

Hey, if your nose would fly off if you sneezed, you'd go to the hospital for flu too!

Trilby 02-16-2005 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad
Hey, if your nose would fly off if you sneezed, you'd go to the hospital for flu too!

:lol:

Happy Monkey 02-16-2005 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookout123
he is having little boy withdrawals.

Ah, the withdrawal method. Probably not the best way to avoid a trip to the hospital.

xoxoxoBruce 02-16-2005 06:41 PM

He probably gets the flu as often as kindergarten teachers. :eyebrow:
If you ran a hospital and somebody filthy rich came in with the flu, wouldn't you keep them?

404Error 02-17-2005 05:12 AM

I'm sure that this is just a first of what will be a long line of delay tactics used by the MJ 'team', all designed to confuse and/or distort the real issues of why this trial is going on.

Sad, but I see this one going the way of the OJ trial.

lookout123 02-17-2005 09:59 AM

are you suggesting that MJ is going to begin a lifelong quest looking for the "real molesters" on every golf course in the world?

archergirl 02-17-2005 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad

Now that was hilarious! I laughed out loud - I hope no-one heard me! :lol:

Elspode 02-17-2005 01:39 PM

Did anyone else see Leno on Tuesday night? The media had reported Tuesday that a long list of celebrities - including Leno - were to be called as witnesses for the Jackson defense. Leno, either clueless about why, or a smart cookie, then delivered a sting of jokes sure to get him disallowed as a hostile or non-credible witness.

It was freaking hysterical, some of the funniest Leno stuff I've ever seen. Borderline offensive, in fact. It was great.

tw 02-17-2005 04:20 PM

There is a picture circulating of Michael Jackson - the new Mr Potato head - selecting from a drawer the nose, eyes, etc he will wear in court.

Its rather sad. Had he simply first admitted to a problem and sought treatment, then the whole legal problem would have gone away.

Happy Monkey 02-17-2005 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw
Its rather sad. Had he simply first admitted to a problem and sought treatment, then the whole legal problem would have gone away.

I doubt that. If he'd admitted pedophilia and sought treatment, some parents of children he'd been alone with would have started the process even earlier, whether he'd acted on it or not. Pedophilia isn't like drugs in that way.

Dunlavy 02-17-2005 06:14 PM

Is it true he still pays selfish parents to get their kids to go to Neverland Ranch?