The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 01-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
chrisinhouston
Professor

Haven't had a dream thread in a while

Seems like there hasn't been a thread on dreams you have for a while. I dream most every night and remember most of them.

Recently I've had dreams again about high school which I graduated from in 1974. I have one that re-occurs about having to go take a final for a class that I never bothered to attend, something like history or math. I spend much of the dream trying to figure out how I can study for stuff when I never even got the text book. I usually come to the realization at the end that I don't care because I already graduated so I just blow off going to the class.

The other night I had a dream that I was back in school and a teacher that I do remember but never had while in school comes in the class and tells that we have an assignment to make a weather map of the country showing all the fronts and weather patterns. He ends by telling us that he will not accept any maps if we use crayons of any kind. I remember telling him that I will have to borrow some markers from my grandchildren. Everyone in the class is staring at me wondering how come I have grand children and am in high school.

I need to start taking my meds again I think...
chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I have those dreams about a class you just forgot you had or didn't bother to go or crack a book. I hate those, they stress me out!

I don't remember a lot of dreams, probably about an average amount. Usually they're pretty tame with the exception of a screaming nightmare once every few years, and the occasional waking up and wishing you were back in the space capsule or in that house with a thousand rooms and hiding places.

But that moment right before you really fall asleep and your mind free associates based on what you're consciously thinking...well those dreamish minutes are not suitable for public consumption in this thread.

Can we get a NSFW Dream thread?
Old 01-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Here for Cellar dreams.
Here for general ones.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
chrisinhouston
Professor

How the heck did you find those? I did a search of titles and found only a few from several years ago.

Now I'm so embarassed and will have a dream about penile disfunction or something like that! Or maybe the heartbreak of psoriasis!
chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I'm probably the most prolific dream poster here
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote