The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

View Poll Results: What size boobs do you require?
More than a mouthful's a waste 5 16.67%
The bigger the better 3 10.00%
I don't care what size they are 12 40.00%
anthing over an A cup 5 16.67%
anything over a B cup 5 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2005, 06:13 PM   #1
staceyv
Lecturer

the REAL boob poll. (Skip the other ones)

I did it
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 06:55 PM   #2
lookout123
changed his status to single

i don't care what size they are, as long as they don't point down. yes, i'm a pig. yes, i was scared to death when my wife was pregnant and nursed. yes, i did tell her a year later how glad i was that they returned to their pre-pregnancy appearance.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:49 PM   #3
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

What if they're two different sizes?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 07:58 PM   #4
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

What if I wanted to pick the second and the fourth?
Old 01-27-2005, 09:36 PM   #5
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

BOOBS

my favorite kind are the ones I get to see. wanna show me yours? how 'bout just one? I'll extrapolate the other one. c'mon. do it.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 09:52 PM   #6
Sperlock
Elite Elitist

For the most part, I don't care what size they are, though there's a point to where they get too big and just look stupid. As long as they are natural, I'm ok!
Old 01-27-2005, 11:10 PM   #7
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

I appreciate a good rack but am more into the assets below the waistline.
Old 01-28-2005, 07:32 AM   #8
staceyv
Lecturer

I must be waaay too self conscious, but here's my little boob insecurity story...I dated a 44 year old millionare who was very handsome for his age and he has a very very nice body, a perfect tan and perfect hair, etc. We met at my restaurant and we started dating. He really liked me a lot and he was always talking about how he wanted to take me on vacations, at least every two months, how I should come to live with him in his big house, etc. After about a month or two (I don't remember) of dating, we slept together. I had my push-up bikini top on that makes it look like I have cleavage and things went well, I could tell he was turned on, whatever. Then, the next time we did it, he took my shirt off. Well, I'm a 32 B, so I'm small (but perky) and if I eat enough salt and I have PMS I can work my way up to almost a C Anyway, he couldn't get hard. I figured it was because he must be a boob man. Some men like butts, some men need boobs. I figured if he's a boob man, this isn't gonna work out, so I broke up with him. Maybe it WAS my boobs, I'll never know. I mean, the guy was 44, he could just have some impotence, I don't know. Even though I'm on the small side, I think they're pretty compared to other women's I've seen in pictures. At least they're the same size and I don't have giant nipples or anything. Oh well, I may have dumped a perfectly good guy because of stupid insecurities. I never told him why I broke up with him. Doesn't matter, I'm glad I met my husband. He likes them
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 07:54 AM   #9
404Error
Lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyv
I must be waaay too self conscious...Even though I'm on the small side, I think they're pretty compared to other women's I've seen in pictures. At least they're the same size and I don't have giant nipples or anything.
I think you should let your friends here in the Cellar decide that for you. You know...help you with your self confidence and all.

IOW...show us your boobs! :p
Old 01-28-2005, 08:15 AM   #10
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

if the guy couldnt get it up on the second date, I'm sure he figures you dumped him because of HIS shortcomings, not yours. No guy 'needs' boobs to get it up. a faint whiff of pheremones coming from a woman who is thinking about sex should be enough to bring the bald avenger to attention. he was probably gay
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 10:37 AM   #11
russotto
Professor

If it was just the boobs, he would have offered to have the "problem" taken care of.
russotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 12:33 PM   #12
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
... how 'bout just one?

ha ha ha ha ha !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123
i was scared to death when my wife was pregnant and nursed
As a 34 A/B, I was terrified what nursing would do to my perky little pals...they had gotten huge, and i was worried that they would just be these little flaps once everything was said and done. turns out, they just have a slight shape change (hard to describe, not sending any pics ) and my husband tells me constantly that he likes 'em better now than before...me, I preferred 'em before. After kid #2, dunno if I'll be so lucky...
Old 01-28-2005, 04:25 PM   #13
garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyv
I must be waaay too self conscious, but here's my little boob insecurity story... I mean, the guy was 44, he could just have some impotence, I don't know.
I think HE was the one with problems, not you!

But really, there are guys who can accept nothing less that HUGE ones. I went out with this one guy for a short time who would have nothing less than a D cup girlfriend. I'm not exactly sure why he asked me out in the first place, because I'm certainly no D cup--I would have looked ridiculous with boobs that big! He was was always asking me when I was going to get implants. Hey, I'm not adverse to implants if it's for the right reason, but not if it's to fulfill some jerk's fantasies. So I broke up with him...no great loss there!
garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 10:02 PM   #14
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Jimbo said it right , the smell from the nape of an excited womans neck is enough to set EVERYTHING in motion !!!!!!
Big boobs , little boobs , What ever !!!!!!
Old 01-29-2005, 01:42 AM   #15
Jacquelita
Don't pop a vein

As a 36C I have to say that mine have always been one of my better assets. Its nice (flattering) when men appreciate your body (for the most part)

Sometimes it can be uncomfortable if they're having a complete conversation with you below eyelevel. UT was a little distracted during our first date by "the girls", but I actually only had to lean over once to make eye contact with him :p

The fact is, I already knew I liked him, so I didn't really mind. Also we were on a date. It can be really awkward when a man is zoning in on your chest and you're in a less casual environment.

Guys, are you aware when you're doing this?
Jacquelita is offline   Reply With Quote