The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Parenting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Parenting Bringing up the shorties so they aren't completely messed up

Old 06-10-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
OK let's not do what this mom did

maybe should be in video clip thread, but it is really a parenting (or lack thereof) thing.

http://media.putfile.com/lukas1
Old 06-11-2006, 05:20 AM   #2
glatt

Looks like one of those Nanny shows where they train parents on how to handle their kids.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:58 AM   #3
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Even though it was in Russian (I think) I could tell little Ivan was saying naughty, naughty things. Little bratsky.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:57 AM   #4
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Cherman aktually
Old 06-11-2006, 09:07 AM   #5
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot
Cherman aktually
Ah, then BRAT WURST.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 10:07 AM   #6
wolf
lobber of scimitars

The worst brat called his mom a bitch and a cunt, among other things.

Mom was rather ineffectually trying to say things like, "No angry words, please."

I thought it was more of a German version of Dr. Phil. That kid needed to be spanked two years ago. Mom hasn't a chance of fixing that little bastard now.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:21 AM   #7
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Which was the mom? I'm guessing it wasn't the well dressed one.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:39 PM   #8
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Mom's in the striped shirt accented withan unsuccessful attempt at an art project.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:56 PM   #9
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

she's flinching the entire time. the father obviously hits her, and the little hell child has learned how to manipulate her. She should leave them both.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:27 AM   #10
Stormieweather
Wearing her bitch boots

That's truly sad.

That child didn't learn to behave like that without an example, trust me. In all likelihood, LJ is correct and he watches his dad (or a father figure) beat hell out of mom, tormenting and bullying her. Dad gets a kick from it, Mom comes across as ineffectual and weak and son picks up on it.

The only hope for keeping that child from growing up to be an abusive spouse and parent is if mom finds some strength and gets him the f*ck out of there NOW and into some intensive therapy.

She will be battered by him as well as her husband/partner once he gets a little older if she doesn't.

I know all too well about abuse.

Stormie
Old 10-11-2006, 09:48 AM   #11
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Really, I hate to contribute to the sensationalization of amzingly horrible parents, but trying to trade your kid for your wedding dress? OMG.

Mother Accused of Trying to Sell Son
AP - A 31-year-old Davenport woman has been charged with attempting to sell her four-year-old son to pay $200 she owed on a wedding dress.

Police say Marcy Gant was arrested today and charged with one count of purchase or sale of an individual. That is a felony that carries a maximum sentence of up to ten years in prison.

Gant is in the Scott County Jail.

Davenport police Captain David Struckman says during negotiations with a retailer to pay for the dress, Gant offered her four-year-old son as collateral for payment on at least two occassions.

The incidents were reported to the Iowa Department of Human Services, which contacted police.

Gant has two sons, the four-year-old and a ten-year-old. Both have been removed from herhome.

Gant is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:54 AM   #12
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Man, you can't even sell your kids now-a-days? That's bullshit!
Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #13
bbro
Insert witty comment here

Well, if you can't sell them, you could always use them in defense

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/09/ba....ap/index.html
bbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #14
mrnoodle
bent

Don't do this either.

Police: Mom Uses Baby As Weapon To Beat Man
Baby Critically Injured

ERIE, Pa. -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

"The baby was swung at the individual that she was arguing with," Erie 4th Ward District Judge Tom Robie said.

The baby was critically injured in the attack early Sunday, said District Attorney Bradley Foulk.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name and gender were not released, was taken to a hospital in Pittsburgh. Authorities did not identify the hospital, and the baby's condition Monday was not released.

Four other children were removed from the home by child welfare officials, Foulk said. The oldest of those children was 8 years old.

There was no immediate indication whether the man Graham is accused of attacking was the baby's father.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

edit: your post-fu is strong, bbro

Last edited by mrnoodle; 10-11-2006 at 12:09 PM.
mrnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:46 AM   #15
Griff
still says videotape

Chytoria? Isn't that a STD?