The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2002, 09:14 AM   #14
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

If it's just an old-fashioned flame war you want, there's one thing I don't understand. How come your posts don't rhyme?

The "flame limerick" was explored by us here in about 1994. The concept: flame someone using wit, humor, and rhyme. Ordinary flames like the above don't really get it done, y'see. Everyone knows it's just ridiculous, empty nonsense. But put it into a limerick and it becomes a devastating blow. There's no responding to a limerick.

The fact that you started the account to flame is evidence: you have nothing to offer otherwise. You have nothing of substance to add. You read thoughtful interesting posts and did not reply. (I know: I checked the IP logs and your account looks unique. You aren't someone posting from a second account, unless you've gone to a lot of trouble to do it.)

Poking at people from behind anonymity is pathetic. Putting someone down for what they look like? Weak! Most people quit that kind of crap at some point during adolescence.

<i>the only way to deal with obnoxious jerks is to be one back at them</i>

If that's the only approach you understand, this speaks leagues about your own personality. For instance, I'm dealing with you an an entirely different way. And please don't leave me out of your mass replies; I don't want to feel left out.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote