The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2006, 03:46 PM   #11
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Understand one thing.

'I' chose my friends.

Most were not by my chosing although I tried to like you. I gravitate toward the smartest and funniest people. So fairly I probably am a pretentious asshole to the kind of mentality that went one there.(here)I don't want it spreading.Thus the alias. Nothing more does a bunch of mental rejects would like to do than argue with me. blah....how incredibly boring. I don't want to argue ok? And look at me now defending myself again. None, not one of my critics, you included chy, has however ever talked to me privately or gotten to know me. I don't even know you so please get out of my face.

The ones that do know me are my friends. I have only two. I am good with that number. Two real life friends are better than a group of cackling hens, or degranged idiots anyday.

If anyone cares, which I doubt they do, they can IM me. Ask me anything. I'll tell them my experiences of a bad story. Until you do, everyone from AG can just shut the fuk up already.

I am finished with this conversation.

thanks
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote