The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2007, 04:20 PM   #11
theotherguy
no not that other guy, the other one

First let me say I am impressed with the longevity of this thread. Quite impressive. Second, I have been a lurker for a while and have finally decided to jump into the action.

So here is the deal:
The other night I was in my hotel room (travel quite a bit) and decided I was in the mood to rub one out. The only trouble is I just didn't want to be 100% solo. My wife was asleep back home and so I decided to try a chat room. Apparently, there are no women there at all or maybe they are just all ignoring the actual sex chat due to all of the freaks and geeks typing all sorts of lovely "any ladies want to cyber fuck me" written by the 14 year old boys. I did strike up a nice little conversation with one (what appeared to be) lady. I tried to push the conversation to the dirty side, but she kept bringing it back to a more friendly tone. SHE WAS IN A STINKING SEX CHAT ROOM! So, what am I missing here? I am a nice guy, attractive, and very comfortable with myself. It would seem that I could find someone out there who would like a little of the dirty talk to get me going. Surely, there are women out there on the net looking for the same thing. Finally I gave up and went to sleep. Frustration rears it ugly head.
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote