The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #11
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post

Oddly, many young men are attracted to the crazy bitch because that kind of craziness often indicates that she is a freak in the sack. It takes maturity to realize that the bitchiness is not worth it.
It takes maturity and *experience*. Very few males will pass up being involved with the crazy bitch once they've bedded her. Its only after the crazed sex becomes the norm that men are able to step back and view the whole situation...before running screaming, in search of a less frenzied, but saner, fuck.

Bri - like some others here, I'm rather curious as to why you seem to feel the way you do. What has transpired of late that has you feeling "crazy"? I'm guessing that this is at least in part based on someone else's opinion of you, because people seldom stop, look at themselves, and come up with "I'm a crazy bitch". On the contrary - the crazier the bitch, the more likely they are to think themselves perfect and everyone else screwed in the head.

My ex wife comes to mind.