The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
misty82
Resident-in-Training

Need some training advice :)

My boyfriend and I are both switches and lately he's been talking a lot about wanting me to train him to enjoy eating cum. He's the first boyfriend I've ever had who not only lets me train him but really wants it. Does anybody have any advice as to a step by step plan that I can use to get him to enjoy eating his own sperm (and eventually possibly eating other men's cum).

The biggest challenge is that we're a long distance relationship at the moment as he lives in Belgium and I'm stuck here in the states until I can get the proper paperwork to join him. We get ten to twenty days together every couple months but most of our daily life and sex life is on webcam with one another while watching videos or reading stories.

As for limits, neither of us are into pain / humiliation and we're careful not to let the D&S spill over too much into our daily lives. To both of us it's just playtime, not a lifestyle.

So yeah, if anybody has any ideas as to how I can get him to enjoy eating cum, I would really appreciate it. My future goals for him include cleaning up his own cum after he jerks off, sucking his cum out of me after we have sex, and possibly eating the cum of other men in the future (after they fuck me or straight from the source as he's got some fantasies of giving other men head as well).
misty82 is offline   Reply With Quote