The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
monster
I hear them call the tide

Just got back from paintball...

only three notable injuries (for me, dunno about the rest of the family -I'm sure beest must look like a bad case of bubonic plague) ...and two dehyrated kids. they lie about how much water they've drunk, you know. gits. And i shot my best friend's kid in the head. (he needed it, I think he has more respect for me now)

poor old Thor, the only Beestmonsterlet too young to play now. he did pick up a nice collection of paintballs to squish at a later date, though. This was Hector's first official game (although he joined a pistol shoot-out on Sunday and got a welt to be proud of) he didn't start off so well, because he was determined to use Beest's new pistol and really, that's like taking a pea shooter to Iraq. You need to be Arnie to get away with it. once we persuaded him to use a regular gun, it went much better.

it was an indoor place with only two fields and it stank and was sticky and more swampy than an outdoor place. But we had a private evening game of 20 with 7 in to 10-11 range, one 13yo, one 15yo, 4 in the 17/18 range and 7 old folks (38-50ish), mostly from the pool (the 17/18yo were the lifeguards, so kids were desperate to shoot them -and it was reciprocal) hebe and i were the only girls, and there was only one other female playing in the maybe100 people there. it's always low on women, but that was the lowest % I've seen. Mind you, given the stench, I think I'll stick to outdoor paintball. Maybe the women only even play once there!

Good time had by all -although it got dodgy for beest who not only was the organizer but was also the weapons master for the beestmonster clan, and the weapons were not co-operating. On the very last game, he resorted to a rental and that got fucked up too, but I was happy to step out and apparently he had a great time blasting the 13yo who refused to give up