The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2010, 06:02 AM   #1
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

A Little Help From The Cellar Ladies Please

Ok. Here's the thing: Baby has a birthday in January. I want to get her something a little special, so, I ask her what she wants. Here's where I need help:

Baby wants a vibrator.

A vibrator for her birthday would make Baby happy. I like it when Baby's happy.

Now, if I go strolling into the vibrator store, I (being a guy) will prolly come out with something bubble-gum pink, the size of a table leg. Or, not wanting to outdo myself (so-to-speak), something like a lipstick case. Or what's on sale. And I don't know dick about vibrators.

What do women want? A discreet little thing like a Trojan Mini? A dildo? A vibrating dildo? A Hitachi Magic Wand (I hear these things have a cult-like following)? Something molded from Ron Jeremy's actual cock? Should the head swing around? Should it stroke up and down by itself? Baby said not get some little weakling of a vibrator either. Are these things rated by horsepower or RPM, torque, strokes per minute, or what?

I looked for the Trojan Tri Phoria online, but, they range from $40-$80. A Hitachi Magic Wand is like $50. I don't wanna go broke buying something that may very well end up replacing me. How much should I expect to pay for a vibrator? Maybe I should just buy her a paint shaker?

Cellar ladies, I need help. I need to keep Baby happy!

As always, any help and all opinions will be appreciated.

And don't even talk to me about Sybians or Fuck Machines.

Don't forget, you can use the 'anonymous' account, if you worry about that sort of thing.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote