The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #11
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
I was kind of hoping that you would come back, Pam. But, do you have to start right in with the poor me routine?

You got banned. Move past it and concern yourself with making friends. No one owes you affection just because you claim to be pathetic. Tell us about what you've been doing these months. Give us a poem. Make a joke, have a smoke, and stop demanding explanations and apologies.

I like you. I'm glad you came back. Now you have a friend here.

stern but amiably,
Jim
Well, I am still bitter/upset about my banishment; but at the same time I can not deny that it was partly my fault... I am still pretty mad; as there was no way to appeal my plight...

I am happy that someone cares. The months?? Well, I was kidnapped, held a knife-point, homeless... If it were not for family I would be dead. In the interim; I gave up smoking...

I still strive for happiness, and would like to return to who I was. I want to go home; but not the home I once knew. I seriously do not know who I am anymore; or why anyone would want me...when I do not want myself...yet I digress I suppose...

I am just a bit mad still at what happened here... I do not think any1 shoudl ever turn their back on any1...I know I never would...

Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote