The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 07-11-2007, 12:28 AM   #286
Muslima
who cares? if you don't know me don't judge me!

sure i said that but the lesson that we gave it to them was stop dealing with those people,, what i meant by the ques. that if it was your father you'll do more than stop dealing with this person. after this replay please read my last one.
Muslima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:01 AM   #287
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

Jesus walks into an inn, hands the innkeeper some nails and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"

Why can't Jesus eat M&M's?
They keep falling through his hands.

===============
Let the rioting begin.

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.

Last edited by HungLikeJesus; 07-11-2007 at 03:22 AM.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:53 AM   #288
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslima View Post
what makes you sure that muslims did that? why don't you think that special sources who want that to destroy Islam,, or why don't you think that the same special sources bribe cartoonist, to let people forget the trespassing.
actually, those people don't belong to Islam they are muslims by name only & we don't consider them muslims.
If you don't consider them muslims why do you let them represent you?
Why don't you denounce them?
Why don't you stop them?
Don't you understand we couldn't care less about islam, you could practice your religion and live happily ever after, if you didn't let these thugs and murderers represent you. There is a price to pay for your schadenfreude.
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2007, 06:14 AM   #289
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
"On Friday 500 demonstrators marched from Regent's Park Mosque to the Danish embassy in Knightsbridge to protest at the publication of "blasphemous" cartoons in a Danish newspaper, and subsequently in other countries and on the BBC."
500 demonstrators in London? That's not exactly a groundswell of support amongst our muslim countrymen. I'm pretty sure I could get ten times that amount to march in defense of our right to wear stripey socks. Christ, Mark Thomas managed to get several hundred people to stage several hundred individual, simultaneous protests in parliament square to raise awareness of the laws concerning demonstrations in parliament square. Pretty much any reasonably well attended mosque you care to name could, if need be, get 500 people to go protest in London; as could your average, well attended urban church.

The majority of muslims I've spoken to about that whole cartoon thing expressed offense at the cartoon, but did not support the threats and demonstrations at all. They have a right to be offended. Just as we have a right to give that offense. We really mustn't get too strung out judging a billion and a half muslims worldwide, by the actions of a few thousand souls.

Last edited by DanaC; 07-11-2007 at 06:24 AM.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:21 AM   #290
Muslima
who cares? if you don't know me don't judge me!

xoxoxoBruce,,
ofcourse you know that Kwt Is an Islamic country.
i swear i swear i swear that the last year there were Extremists living in a bulding beside mine, & i wakeup one day on the voice of shooting.
there were a tank & army soldiers standing infront of our bulding,, you know why?!! to kill those extremists & finally they were killed, why we didn't leave them alive isn't they muslims as you say!!
they aren't muslims they pretend Islam, that's it. they kill innocence people not only from other religions but they kill muslims too. & islam means peace so there is no place for criminals.
Muslima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:04 AM   #291
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
If you don't consider them muslims why do you let them represent you?
Why don't you denounce them?
Why don't you stop them?
Don't you understand we couldn't care less about islam, you could practice your religion and live happily ever after, if you didn't let these thugs and murderers represent you. There is a price to pay for your schadenfreude.
That kind of ranting is starting to sound like duck_duck's.

Why do you let invaders into your country??
Why do you let yourself kill eachother???
Why is your country falling apart????
Why don't you stop them?????

If you have an idea how to stop them then state it but to question like that will get nothing done except cause anger.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:25 AM   #292
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
500 demonstrators in London? That's not exactly a groundswell of support amongst our muslim countrymen. I'm pretty sure I could get ten times that amount to march in defense of our right to wear stripey socks.
Are these your stripey socks demonstrators?
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2007, 07:32 AM   #293
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslima View Post
xoxoxoBruce,,
ofcourse you know that Kwt Is an Islamic country.
i swear i swear i swear that the last year there were Extremists living in a bulding beside mine, & i wakeup one day on the voice of shooting.
there were a tank & army soldiers standing infront of our bulding,, you know why?!! to kill those extremists & finally they were killed, why we didn't leave them alive isn't they muslims as you say!!
they aren't muslims they pretend Islam, that's it. they kill innocence people not only from other religions but they kill muslims too. & islam means peace so there is no place for criminals.
Apparently some of your neighboring countries don't feel the same way. As a matter of fact, most of them. Why is that? Are they not muslim countries also? Don't you think the muslim clerics started telling there people to root out the violent element, to rid the community of these butchers? Don't you think that would be more productive, more benefit to muslims, than complaining the west doesn't understand you?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:42 AM   #294
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 View Post
That kind of ranting is starting to sound like duck_duck's.

Why do you let invaders into your country??
Why do you let yourself kill eachother???
Why is your country falling apart????
Why don't you stop them?????

If you have an idea how to stop them then state it but to question like that will get nothing done except cause anger.
Fuck you. You can kiss this kids ass, but I'm not going to sit here and listen to her bitch about how I'm letting extremists sully her reputation. They're not representing me, they're representing her, so it's on her to stop them if she feels they are not an accurate representation.

People will think ill of you if a dog comes out of your yard and bites people, even if it's not your dog. Fair or not, that's the way it is.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:47 AM   #295
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Are these your stripey socks demonstrators?
No. They are hard line militant islamists protesting against cartoons. There are, however, very few of them. My colleagues and I used to routinely get a greater number of people to stage ad hoc counter demos whenever the NF were in town. The level of their unpleasantness in no way diminishes the paucity of their numbers.

Quote:
Fuck you. You can kiss this kids ass, but I'm not going to sit here and listen to her bitch about how I'm letting extremists sully her reputation. They're not representing me, they're representing her, so it's on her to stop them if she feels they are not an accurate representation.
No they aren't representing her. Unless she voted for them to represent her, they are self appointed spokesmen for their own interpretation of one of the world's major religions. It is not up to her to stop them, anymore than it is up to you, personally, to stop the KKK.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:46 AM   #296
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

I haven't checked the news; how goeth the rioting?

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:33 AM   #297
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLJ View Post
I haven't checked the news; how goeth the rioting?

Have fun storming the castle!
:p
Old 07-11-2007, 10:35 AM   #298
Rexmons
- Kavkaz United -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post

People will think ill of you if a dog comes out of your yard and bites people, even if it's not your dog. Fair or not, that's the way it is.

The extremists don't represent me as much as Ann Coulter wouldn't represent you. You have to see that the reason most of these Islamic countries in the middle east hate America is not because America is Christian, it's because America keeps fucking with them. Iraq for example, no WMD's but supposedly, GW wanted to liberate the nation of tyrannical ruler. Why not liberate Darfur where MILLIONS are being slaughtered or North Korea, who not only has a tyrannical ruler but also definitely has WMD's, for a fact! Because they're not sitting on a giant oil reserves, that’s why. Remember "bad guys" seldom think they are.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #299
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Darfur is also a case of Muslims abusing Christians -- and others.

Government power rests in Khartoum. Hatred has gripped Khartoum. The Darfuri don't have guns, nor helicopter gunships.

Gov't power + hatred + disarmed targets = a genocide.

A genocide means no one will weep if the leadership of Khartoum ends up hanging by their necks from lampposts.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #300
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
No. They are hard line militant islamists protesting against cartoons. There are, however, very few of them. My colleagues and I used to routinely get a greater number of people to stage ad hoc counter demos whenever the NF were in town. The level of their unpleasantness in no way diminishes the paucity of their numbers.
When they start blowing up the tubes, burning churches and kidnapping people to cut their heads off, their numbers are quite sufficient. It doesn't take the whole hive to sting you to death.
Quote:
No they aren't representing her. Unless she voted for them to represent her, they are self appointed spokesmen for their own interpretation of one of the world's major religions. It is not up to her to stop them, anymore than it is up to you, personally, to stop the KKK.
They say they are representing her, and all she has said it they had just cause.... dripping with schadenfreude.
Vote? Vote on what? She doesn't get to vote on shit when it comes to Islam, nor do I think she'd want to... too thoroughly brainwashed.

We took care of the KKK, they don't cut peoples heads off anymore. Of course it would have been more difficult if they had been running the country. It's about time the muslims cleaned their house.