The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-04-2011, 09:20 AM   #151
anonymous
Operations Operative

Nobody is using it to troll. Not today. Not yesterday. I have this account for the "Who am I" thread.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #152
monster
I hear them call the tide

So just use it for that, dickhead.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #153
anonymous
Operations Operative

Who cares?
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #154
monster

I do, when a decent board like the cellar is turned into a pile of shit by people too gutless to use their own names when they feel the need to troll and wank in public.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #155
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

You wank in public all the time. So what.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #156
monster

And you fail to get even that simple point. I don't hide behind anon. Congrats on trashing another thread with your idiocy
Old 04-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #157
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

The POINT is nobody is hiding or trolling.' Trashing',' wanking',' dickhead'. You project a lot don't you.

Oh, I just love crazy females. NOT
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:16 AM   #158
monster

You're trying to tell me what my point is? All that unnecessary jabbering from anon is trolling. Your personal attack was trashing. Not that I give a shit what you "think", but if you want to parse this fucker to death, so be it. If the cap fits, wear it. I'll go back to ignoring you now.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #159
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

I have only used the anonymous account in one particular thread. Based upon my keen insight, I realize there were at least 2 different individuals using this account in the past 24 hours
Old 04-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #160
Trollanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I do, when a decent board like the cellar is turned into a pile of shit by people too gutless to use their own names when they feel the need to troll and wank in public.
Wow! Talk about an overnight change! This place was OK when I was lurking around here yesterday. Today it's a pile of shit?

Heh! I've been more effective than I thought!

Cock
Old 04-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #161
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

I shall now force this thread back on track, but instead of sharing secrets that make me awesome, I will now share embarrassing secrets.

1.) I have had recurring plantar's warts on my feet for years. Dr. Scholl's bandaids fix 'em up good though.

2.) Last night I slammed my own head in a door. It was like this: open pantry door with left hand, bend inside to toss something on the floor of pantry, close door quickly and emphatically but fail to stand up fast enough. Just slammed the fucker right on my noggin. Got a modest lump now, too.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #162
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

You guys will never believe this one: I have imperfections. I know, I know. Screws me up sometimes too.

Also, back in aught 5, I killed a family of 37 mormons. They were at the movies eating popcorn and talking, and they pissed me off. WTF does a bunch of mormons want with seeing The Wedding Crashers, anyway?

I think that's all.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #163
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
not secret as much as factoidal:
By the time I was 30 I had moved over 40 times. Since then, I've moved 12 more times.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #164
kerosene
Touring the facilities

I had 7 different jobs in 2006. Taxes were a bitch in 2007.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #165
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

When I was fourteen, I lived across the road from a Mennonite family that had 15 kids.

They had a small farm that they worked, only enough farm to give the kids chores and keep them busy.

The father worked for Harrisburg Dairies, and every day he would drive home with his station wagon full of expired cartons of milk and such.

It was the kids' job to open up all the cartons and pour the milk into the trough for the pigs.

Sometimes I would help because it was so amazing. The pigs loved the stuff. Sometimes he would come home with eggnog, and I would reserve a pint of that for myself. Too good for the pigs.

The kids were not allowed to listen to radio or watch TV. They could only read the newspaper.

Their mom and dad were very nice folks though, and were thankful to me for being a friend to their lot, especially when I gave them all the little soccer balls and footballs I didn't need when I moved away after a year and a half.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote