The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 05-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #16
JBKlyde
Banned

o ok but sex might just be one of those perks that comes along with companionship...
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #17
JBKlyde
Banned

and the first issue I want to address in our new found "fok space" is "profits of doom" you know in today's day and age a profit of doom can be anyone. If you are not actively feeding your self postive information it can be really easy to digest horror. And horror is not something you want to digest you just kind of taste it or smell it and then throw it up. And when the puke come spewing out you just freak. The word is like food and you have to eat. If you are digesting horror then we go back to the whole addage you are what you eat. So I don't know what it's like to be in a combat situation, but I am learning from this book. I've simulate a terrorist excersize but I don't know what it would be like to be in the real situation it was just kind of like playing a veido game and I danced untill I shit in my pance. So maybe I'm a profit of doom but if that's the case I don't see why we can't just appolo 13 the whole thing. Maybe it's only in our heads but maybe our heads are the problem. the moons on 10 that means october and we should just tell the bad guys to just beat it. 863 <-- that's the boyence frequency on the boat the suns comming up on the 8 the 6 is empty space and the 3 is the statue of liberty. How did I ever make it into the navy without going to boot camp. I don't even have dog tags. j/k qcc??
Old 06-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #18
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Pssst... prophet.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #19
toranokaze
I'm still a jerk

Fock space can be used to help define bonding and anti-boding orbital clouds but it doesn't just work for bozons it can also work for fermions so the quantum interaction and quantum space of electromagnetic particles can be defined. The "space" would be determined by the boundary of the Tenser product.
How this relates to the end of existence I have no idea. But if you want a better orbital cloud model that will FUCKING EAT RAM this is your guy.

It is the ignorance of ignorance that lead to the death of knowledge

The Virgin Mary does not weep for her son, for he is in paradise. She weeps for the world , for we are in suffering.
toranokaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #20
JBKlyde
Banned

I was more or less refering to "space" possibly a version of cyber space where anything is possible... like "magic space" and like magic we have dark and light.... profits of doom would be considered dark and I am trying to draw a line between this dark energy and and positive energy, I can't for the life of me see why the economy is tanking.. except for war and even then if we were focused on positive energy then the war would pay for it self... so I'd have to say that this war is not justified or else the economy would be on the up and up.... like I said I do lab rat addition so I wouldn't call this a real economist update simply obsrvations... bottom like my oppinion.. we've got to get back on the positive side of "the force" or else we are all going to end up under the spell of profits of doom....
Old 07-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
JBKlyde
Banned

And the way I see it Mr Mettellica is the biggest sucker of them all, he fell for some stupid rules made by some stupid people and now because we all followed and trusted him we became like him and no longer care...

so this is my ode to mettllica:

hickory dickory dock,
I don't want to suck your cock,
so when the clock stops,
go fok yourslef in the ass.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #22
JBKlyde
Banned

And you know the real thing going on here, mr mettellica is not that I am some s'mooth c'rinimal cause I surely and not smooth, the thing is that my audio is out and I'm the one that got robbed that night... so forgive me if I am talking to loud.... but I just saw that Super Man Man of Steal Movie and it just made everything officially old. WE are dealing with a parrall demention. And the only thing that is going to stop this beast is the Spirit Of Christ... so you can either a get me the gum and call off all your hounds of hell. OR be work with me to change as many hearts as possible and build and "Army" of Christian Soliders to stop this beast. Your Choice but if you truely have the Spirit of the Christ. YOUr unstoppable. SO lets play.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #23
JBKlyde
Banned

And linkon park is full of shit too.. this what I said "Build up and break it down bring it around and thump the ground when I'm done you'll be unwound you got to feel the vibe of the hyptronic sound.. I never once said to burn it down.. I was doing what Mike D told me to and just flareing up the net... unfortunently the fire man jumped and all communication died.. alls they ever had to to is wait for me to it on.. and when I unplugged aerosmith he just went buck wild.. so now that aerosmith is plugged in we are dealing with a mealting clock. aka salvador dali... shouldn't linkon park just be trying to perserve the union.. and then we have papa roach over here saying he's getting screwed over when he's the one getting away with murder... what a crock of shit.. all these kids have turned out to be calling me a bully when the fact is I only threw one real punch at someone I didn't really know... wake up people and remember I'm the one who's not allowed to interact because I'm just some peice of shit... it ain't nothing but a bunch of hypocracy...
Old 07-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #24
JBKlyde
Banned

https://www.google.com/search?q=tony...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Old 07-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #25
JBKlyde
Banned

and that's just Heckno Teckno so we need more radio edits..

RADIO EDIT: 933 flz Retro Cain

Ode to Mettellica

Hick dickory dock,
I don't want to cock,
So when the clock stop:
Just """Literally""
FOK yourself in your O'wn A'ss

Commin in through stero yet?

I think they are trying to kill off baseball.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #26
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

U r weird.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #27
JBKlyde
Banned

And if you come hang out with me we can hang out in a zero gravity tank...
Old 07-27-2013, 01:50 AM   #28
JBKlyde
Banned

OK Prince whats him name I hope this is right Charles ya got a great kid but I got buggs commin out my ass It's the JROTC's fault...
Old 07-27-2013, 03:35 AM   #29
JBKlyde
Banned

yea we're deffinentilly comming throun in sterio

GOD FIRST NOT DOCTORS FIRST PLEASE.

http://www.pestnoproblem.com/product/100-0005
Old 07-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #30
JBKlyde
Banned

so get clean and get green...