The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 02-28-2005, 04:14 PM   #16
elf
Yay! We're Dooomed!

Location: Mostly: New York. Most Recently: New Jersey. Currently: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianR
Elf: I do believe we belong to the same social subset! I try to keep from being TOO explicit for the vanilla folks just starting out, but then again, watching their eyes widen is fun too

Safewords are good, but I usually use words like "Please Sir may I have another" to mean stop LOL

I don't top well by nature but I will if properly inspired. This usually happens only two or three times a year but is spectacular when it does!

Brian
*snort* Good safeword. . tres bien. :p

I'm just eternally greatful for the internet. If it weren't for getting this sordid ball rolling with some of the people we had met online, I'd be a grumpy soccermom fantasizing about cheating on the hubby.

I think we scared cowhead into hiding. . .
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 06:34 PM   #17
Nightsong
Wang Dude

I must say that personally water sports dont argee with me most of the time, though on the right occasions I have indulged. I dont do pooh unles it is a byproduct of something else. Death turns me off do to smell, though I admitt cemetaries turn me on. and coffins, oh anybody got kleenex? Animals are usually a spectators sport. Other than that I am omni sexual. Actually I will do a lot to please other people. Kids under age are out ofcourse.
I must say that the communication aspect is key. My lovely bride for instance is not partial to being overly rough. Though she has her days when that is what she wants. She lets me know. one of my previous girls liked me to all but beat her up while playing. SHe also had this this about being forsed. For quite a while We didnt do anything together cause I thought she didn't want to. Then I asked her about it. She said she liked men a little more forceful. I obliged, communication brought us a few good years.
One of my boyfriends and I just played the teaseing games because he always backed down when I got serious. One night out of the blue he says " I want it now and Ineed it hard." That lasted till he got remarried, but it was good when it was cause we talked. Knowing the limits and being able to talk honestly with the people your involved with can make the difference between good, and my god are my feet still attached?
Nightsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 07:11 PM   #18
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Funny thing, my answer to this particular question has nearly nothing to do with things sexual. However, I'll be an adult and conduct myself accordingly. (Although if asked directly, I'll gladly share)

Cowhead....just talk to her...tell her how you feel about things - that whatever it is she wants to dabble in makes you a bit skittish.....perhaps she'll give you a way to 'ramp up' to what it is that she's looking for...sometimes, for some of us, a taste goes a long long way.

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote