The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 08-16-2003, 12:39 PM   #16
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Dude ,
I have found that these problems will slove them selfs,
On every job site there is an ass hole , I once watched a redneck asshole messing with a block laying crew that was all black , he would say stuff like " hey BOY !!!" and all those things that are NOT COOL ( these were nice guys , if you talked to them ),
One day every body but him and the block crew left the site for lunch ,, when we got back there was an ambulance and police cars there , the block crew had had enough , they ramset him to a wall spread out like Jesus and bet him half to death with 2x4's .
I have had co-workers that were assholes , I used to fight back when they would attack me verbaly ( i did have to step up in a guys face once and say " if you have some thing to say about me or to me be a man and say it to my face .") But i have found that it is MUCH better to just let them fall on their face them selfs .
Oh and i agree if asshole comes after you ( unprovoked , it HAS to be un provoked ) with tools , then you are WELL with in your rights to defend your self (a pair of side cutters upside the head will get most folks attention ), just don't hit him while he is down ,(and make SURE there are witnesses ) but if he gets back up and staggers your direction , well you know what to do
Old 08-16-2003, 08:23 PM   #17
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

And then come back and delete this thread. Evidence.