The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 02-22-2015, 10:15 AM   #3601
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

That gave me chills and choked me up a bit. That dog is having a great time, and getting to be the dog he was meant to be. He's so good and so happy!
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:48 AM   #3602
Lamplighter

Quote:
...That dog is having a great time, and getting to be the dog he was meant to be. He's so good and so happy!
IM's comment reminded me of this...

Lamplighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 06:42 PM   #3603
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Tried to do that with Bean the Boston Terrier once.

Boston Terriers are built to nap on a sofa with a comfy blanket and that's what you should do with them.
This first thing any athlete must be able to do in breath.
That makes Bean a spectator, and being smarter than the average pug,
Bean accepted that roll and pursued the position with vigor.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:08 PM   #3604
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I must learn to nap with vigor.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 02:49 PM   #3605
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

100% fap-worthy...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:39 PM   #3606
infinite monkey

For fans of The Walking Dead, here's something from Ross Marquand, who plays the newest character Aaron.

On Talking Dead they asked Danai Gurira (Michonne) if Ross was doing impressions of the long time actors on the show. Danai said Ross has a policy of not doing impressions of those people he is currently working with..."to our face."

Oh please, Aaron...be a good guy!
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:08 AM   #3607
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Attached Images

Old 02-24-2015, 11:47 AM   #3608
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Wait.

Mayor West is Batman?!

Old 02-24-2015, 01:26 PM   #3609
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Tried to do that with Bean the Boston Terrier once.

Boston Terriers are built to nap on a sofa with a comfy blanket and that's what you should do with them.
They're enthusiastic eaters, too.

UT, I watched this short with SonofV last night as a prelude to Big Hero 6 and I thought of you and Pearl (but forgot about Bean, oops.). Look for this one, you'll love it.

Old 02-24-2015, 09:59 PM   #3610
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I've never had Terrier Foie Gras. I guess a MA or RI wine, maybe something from the Cape,
Old 03-02-2015, 08:57 AM   #3611
glatt

They are not exactly sneaky.

As I was walking to my office from the Metro, there was a low flying helicopter doing big sweeping loops above my office building. It takes me about 5-10 minutes to walk to my office from the metro stop, and I was watching the helicopter the whole time as I got closer. It was really low and loud. And then I saw flashing lights on the other end of my building, so I walked toward them and saw that cops were positioned by a series of intersections along NY ave. So then I looped around my building and into a door on the other side. I went up to my floor. Dropped my lunch off in the pantry refrigerator. Got some coffee, and instead of going to my office, I went to a conference room down the hall and stood by the window.

I watched cops going back and forth and a police dog being led around sniffing at garbage cans. Both foot and car traffic was still moving at this point. Then after a few minutes, car traffic was blocked. And then a few minutes later, foot traffic was held in place.

So then I got my camera phone out, and set it to video. I moved a white garbage can that was next to the window, because it was causing too bright a reflection.

And then a few minutes later, I saw the first motorcycle of the motorcade. So I started videoing.

All told, I had about 20 minutes to prepare to get this video. And I was able to take the time because we had an ice storm, and our office was opening late, so even though it was 9:30, I was early to work and nobody was around.

I hope this is worth it. It's just some cars driving by.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:47 AM   #3612
Lamplighter

Sort of a slow news-day in DC. ?

But then, had there been some news at that intersection
just at that time, you might have had a $million dollar video .

Lamplighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:21 AM   #3613
fargon

The guy has got one heck of an entourage.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:12 PM   #3614
Carruthers
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
They are not exactly sneaky.

As I was walking to my office from the Metro, there was a low flying helicopter doing big sweeping loops above my office building. It takes me about 5-10 minutes to walk to my office from the metro stop, and I was watching the helicopter the whole time as I got closer. It was really low and loud. And then I saw flashing lights on the other end of my building, so I walked toward them and saw that cops were positioned by a series of intersections along NY ave. So then I looped around my building and into a door on the other side. I went up to my floor. Dropped my lunch off in the pantry refrigerator. Got some coffee, and instead of going to my office, I went to a conference room down the hall and stood by the window.

I watched cops going back and forth and a police dog being led around sniffing at garbage cans. Both foot and car traffic was still moving at this point. Then after a few minutes, car traffic was blocked. And then a few minutes later, foot traffic was held in place.

So then I got my camera phone out, and set it to video. I moved a white garbage can that was next to the window, because it was causing too bright a reflection.

And then a few minutes later, I saw the first motorcycle of the motorcade. So I started videoing.

All told, I had about 20 minutes to prepare to get this video. And I was able to take the time because we had an ice storm, and our office was opening late, so even though it was 9:30, I was early to work and nobody was around.

I hope this is worth it. It's just some cars driving

Er, you don't happen to work in a book depository, do you?
Carruthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:01 PM   #3615
glatt

I was wondering where he was going, so I went to his public schedule at whitehouse.gov.
Name:  WH schedule.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  53.7 KB

Maybe I didn't see the President, but instead saw the Bidens on their way to Guatemala. But normally, a trip like that starts with a helicopter ride to Andrews AF Base. Maybe the VP doesn't warrant a helicopter, but it seems like air travel to Andrews would be cheaper for the taxpayer than that huge entourage and all the cops to block the intersections all along the way. If you were going to Andrews from the White House in a car, you would take NY ave. though. It goes pretty much straight there.

Or maybe the President got his morning briefing earlier than they claimed and ran some secret errand before his 11:00 meeting back at the White House.

I always thought the VP motorcade was smaller than that and didn't have the ambulance.

But what do I know? It's not like they brief me. It's all a mystery to me. And not a very interesting one.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote