FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 07:29 PM   #511
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
it's going to look like you were right until about half way through the third quarter. At which point that huge dallas O line will begin to wear out the Packers flabby defensive line positions....cracks will open....Barber will march up and down on them. and then......the long sizzling passes to TO and Witten. ....and there will be much rejoicing.
Dream dream even for a little while
Dream dream filling up an idle hour
Fade away radiate
Dreaming is free
Dreaming
Dreaming is free
Dreaming
Dreaming is free
Dreaming is free
....................................Blondie-Dreaming
Old 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM   #512
LJ
i am myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
dallas by at least 10

and i only say that because it seems like whip has gotten all of his cowboys games wrong this year. id like to take the time and look back through this thread.....but....

ok, i checked....you got one right. still....i feel better now that you've picked the pack...of peppered pickles?

it's spooky, isn't it?
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2007, 08:16 AM   #513
W.HI.P
Free

I told ya'll that the man with the cane won't last the year
Old 11-30-2007, 05:36 PM   #514
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

NBA PICKS FOR NOV. 30

WAS @ PHI-2
Even without Gilbert I can't see how Philly wins this one. Caron Butler and Antawn will have a big game for the win.
Take the Wizards

NO-1 @ ATL
Look for Chris Paul to get back at the team who passed on him. Nawleans is doing amazing on the road so far this year. Look out for this team this year for they will make some noise.
Take the Hornets

LAL @ UTAH 7.5
This is a gift. These two teams are evenly matched. I know Utahs at home and they probably will win this game but this ones coming down to the wire.
Take the Lakers

NFL PICKS

ATLANTA @ ST. LOUIS 4.5
This ones going to be a close game. With Bulger out and the Rams O-line hurting and the Falcons being one of the best pass ds in the league don't expect alot of points. Look for all three running backs to have good games ( S.Jackson (Rams), J.Norwood (Falcons) and W.Dunn (Falcons). The win is up in the air but the game is decided by a fg.
Take the Falcons

SEATTLE @ PHILLY 3.5
Don't expect Feely to have a repeat performance for this Seattle D is better than the one in New England. All Seattle has to do is stop Westbrook and ths will be a one sided game. That will be very hard to do, due to Westbrook being one of the best football players in the league. So it wont be a one sided game but Seattle will win. Like I said last week the Seahawks are feeling pass happy and the Eagles pass d is one of the worst in the league. Seattle spreads the field while the Eagles blitz and Matthew finds the open receiver.
Take Seattle

JACKSONVILLE @ INDY 6.5
The Jaguars have been on fire but this week that fire will be put out. With key players missing on the Jags front 7, look for addai to have a big game. Garrard will throw his first pick this season in this game as the Colts will be up early and forcing the Jags to throw the ball more then they want. Indy wins 27-14.
Take the Colts

SAN DIEGO 6.5 @ KANSAS CITY
Who is Kolby Smith!!! NOBODY!!!!!!!! The Chargers will show that this week as this is the best pick of the week. Look for LT to have a huge game. Enough said.
Take the Chargers

NYJ 1.5 @ MIAMI
This is Miamis best shot at winning a game this year and its not happening. Thomas Jones will have a big game against this old beat up defence. I also see a repeat performance by the Jets front four from the game they beat the Steelers. The Jets aren't really that bad of a team. Miami is.
Take the Jets

DENVER 4.5 @ OAKLAND
Denver lost to Hester last week and Oakland does not have Hester on their team. Fargas might have a decent game but it wont be good enough for Cutler and whoever runs the ball for the Broncos. Denver is fighting for something and Oaklands season is done. Oakland will turnover the ball alot in this one as Denver should smoke them. Denver wins 30-14.
Take the Broncos

NYG @ CHI 2.5
Hester will make another difference in this one. Field positioning is huge in the NFL. Bensons out but I dont think it makes a difference if he or Peterson plays for the Bears run game will not be the factor in winning this one. The Giants pass defence is a product of the front 4 and it will get exposed this game. Greg Olsen willl have a huge game for their is no one in the Giants secondary that can cover him. I feel Rex having a big game and the Bears D will look like last year as they pull out a fg win at home to put them back in the playoff race.
Take the Bears
Old 12-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #515
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

NFL PICKS

I WAS GOING TO POST ON WEDNESDAY THE COWBOYS TO COVER BUT I SECOND GUESSED MYSELF;I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT SEEING THAT WHIP THE WITCH TOOK THE PACK...AHWELL HEY WHIP ALL YOUR PICKS ARE SCREWED I GUESS SEEING HOW LJ PROVOKED YOU TO USE THEM AS A BASE OUCH

WITHOUT FURTHER EDUE
1.ATLANTA@ST.LOUIS-4.5: TAKE ST.LOUIS
2.DETROIT @ MINNESOTTA-4.5: TAKE DETROIT
3.HOUSTON @ TENNESEE-3.5: TAKE TENNESSEE
4.JACKSONVILLE @ INDIANAPOLIS-6.5: TAKE INDIANNAPOLIS
5.NEW YORK JETS-1.5@MIAMI: TAKE NEW YORK
6.SAN DIEGO-6.5@KANSAS CITY:TAKE SAN DIEGO
7.SEATTLE @ PHILADELPHIA-3.5:TAKE SEATTLE
8.SAN FRANCISCO @CAROLINA-2.5: TAKE CAROLINA
9.CLEVELAND-3.0@ARIZONA:TAKE CLEVELAND
10.DENVER-4.5@OAKLAND:TAKE DENVER
11.TAMPA BAY @ NEW ORLEANS-3.0: TAKE TAMPA BAY
12.NEW YORK GIANTS@CHICAGO-2.5:TAKE NEW YORK
13.NEW ENGLAND-20.5@BALTIMORE: TAKE NEW ENGLAND

AND THE MUCH HIGHLY ANTICIPATED guaranDAMNtess OF THE WEEK ARE FINALLY IN SORRY TO KEEP MY FANS WAITING
1.NEW YORK JETS-1.5@MIAMI: TAKE NEW YORK
2.SAN DIEGO-6.5@KANSAS CITY:TAKE SAN DIEGO
3.SEATTLE @ PHILADELPHIA-3.5:TAKE SEATTLE
4.SAN FRANCISCO @CAROLINA-2.5: TAKE CAROLINA
5.DENVER-4.5@OAKLAND:TAKE DENVER
6.TAMPA BAY @ NEW ORLEANS-3.0: TAKE TAMPA BAY
7.NEW YORK GIANTS@CHICAGO-2.5:TAKE NEW YORK

I WOULD ALSO HAVE ADDED THE PATRIOTS IN TO THIS CATEGORY BUT I FEAR VERY MUCH THE NOW THE SPREAD MAKERS WILL BE USING THEM AS A WAY TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE REMANDER OF THE YEAR;I KNOW IT CONTRADICTS ME TELLING YOU TO TAKE THEM BUT THAT IS WHY I PUT guaranDAMNtess WEEKLY ASWELL; I GIVE MY OUTLOOK ON EACH GAME AND TELL YOU WHAT THE BEST PICKS ARE
I ALSO AVOIDED THE WASHINGTON BUFFALO GAME DUE TO THE LOSS OF WHAT WE ALL CAN AGRRE WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE GREATEST CORNERS TO HAVE EVER GRACED THE GAME
REST IN PEACE SEAN TAYLOR
Old 12-01-2007, 03:28 PM   #516
LJ
i am myself

. , ; : , .
Old 12-01-2007, 08:31 PM   #517
W.HI.P
Free

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Atlanta Falcons @ St.Louis Rams(-4.5)

This is quite a lop-sided match-up as the Rams are by far superior to the Falcons despite key players missing.
Doble digit win it should be.

Bet on the Rams

Buffalo Bills @ Washington Redskins(-6.5)

It is truly sad.

Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings(-4.5)

I could make an argument either way here, as the Lions passing game will work. I simply believe that time will become a factor here as this extremely weak Lions D will wear out, where as the Vikings D should be well rested in the 2nd half. Easy win in the end for the Vikings.

Bet on the Vikings

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans(-3.5)

Most of the predictions here have the Titans bouncing back.
Why should they bounce back?
On the field, they are playing bad football, and they should lose against any team at this stage.
The Texans are at the bottom echelon of teams, but will jump on this chance to show themselves greater than they are.
Texans Win.

Bet on the Texans

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts(-6.5)

The Colts are resting up for the play-offs at this time.
One would think that they would play with some effort here to finish it off, but after watching the Colts managment very closely, I conclude that they'll win this and rest at the same time.

Avoid

New York Jets(-1.5) @ Miami Dolphins

The Jets motives are in question here, where the Dolphins desire for loss is non-existant.

Bet on the Dolphins

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles(-3.5)

The Eagles are a superbowl team who are peaking at the perfect time. The Seahawks will need the Browns to beat the Cardinals if they have any chance of making the play-offs, cause otherwise they will be caught.

Bet on the Eagles

Clevland Browns(-3.0) @ Arizona Cardinals

This game is Huge.
Both teams are capable of making the play-offs, but a loss here would hurt their chances.
On the one hand, you've got the Cardinals who given the fact that they're in the NFC, could actually make the superbowl with the team they have, as there are no contenders without extreme weaknesses within it.
On the other hand, the Browns are clearly superior to the Steelers that are 1 game ahead of them for the division win.
Should they win here, they would turn the spotlight on them in the play-offs, and everone would see clearly how good they actually are.
The Browns in the play-offs? One would think about their defence and say they don't have a shot, but I believe that people's perception in regards to their defence is wrong. The Browns have been playing mostly a gung-ho offence that been working, but it leaves their defence with a lot of time on the field.
A more consevative offence would prove their defence to actually be pretty good.
Watch closely.
I'll avoid this, as both teams are really good.

Avoid

Tampa Bay Bucs @ New Orlean Saints(-3.0)

Easy win for the Bucs here

Bet on the Bucs

New York Giants @ Chicago Bears(-2.5)

I would like to see Bears win here, but I don't think they want to.

Bet on the Giants

New Englans Patriots @ Baltimore Ravens

I'll just say it again so nobody forgets who it was that was preaching the realities of this beast called the NFL:
The New England Patriots will not win the superbowl!
This provides a great mone making opportunity.
Prices on long term bets on the real superbowl contenders are at a high point.
I think i've made it pretty clear in this thread that the majority of my money wagered through-out the year is on long term bets.
Well, at the end of this season, my profit will be even greater than last years amazing season.
Its free money!

This game?...Of course:

Bet on the Ravens

Old 12-04-2007, 09:12 AM   #518
W.HI.P
Free

Latest Results....

St.Louis Rams(-4.5) 28-16 Atlanta Falcons .............WIN
Minnesota Vikings(-4.5) 42-10 Detroit Lions ............WIN
Houston Texans 20-28 Tennessee Titans(-3.5) ........Loss
Miami Dolphins 13-40 New York Jets(-1.5) ...............Loss
Philadelphia Eagles(-3.5) 24-28 Seattle Seahawks .....Loss
Tampa Bay Bucs 27-23 New Orlean Saints(-3.0) .......WIN
New York Giants 21-16 Chicago Bears(-2.5) .............WIN
Baltimore Ravens 24-27 New England Patriots(-20.5) ..WIN
Old 12-04-2007, 04:34 PM   #519
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_At_Covering View Post
I WAS GOING TO POST ON WEDNESDAY THE COWBOYS TO COVER BUT I SECOND GUESSED MYSELF;I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT SEEING THAT WHIP THE WITCH TOOK THE PACK...AHWELL HEY WHIP ALL YOUR PICKS ARE SCREWED I GUESS SEEING HOW LJ PROVOKED YOU TO USE THEM AS A BASE OUCH

WITHOUT FURTHER EDUE
1.ATLANTA@ST.LOUI[/email]S-4.5: TAKE ST.LOUIS -win
2.DETROIT @ MINNESOTTA-4.5: TAKE DETROIT -loss
3.HOUSTON @ TENNESEE-3.5: TAKE TENNESSEE-win
4.JACKSONVILLE @ INDIANAPOLIS-6.5: TAKE INDIANNAPOLIS-loss
5.NEW YORK JETS-1.5@MIAMI: TAKE NEW YORK-win
6.SAN DIEGO-6.5@KANSAS CITY:TAKE SAN DIEGO-win
7.SEATTLE @ PHILADELPHIA-3.5:TAKE SEATTLE-win
8.SAN FRANCISCO @CAROLINA-2.5: TAKE CAROLINA-win
9.CLEVELAND-3.0@ARIZONA:TAKE CLEVELAND-loss
10.DENVER-4.5@OAKLAND:TAKE DENVER-loss
11.TAMPA BAY @ NEW ORLEANS-3.0: TAKE TAMPA BAY-win
12.NEW YORK GIANTS@CHICAGO-2.5:TAKE NEW YORK-win
13.NEW ENGLAND-20.5@BALTIMORE: TAKE NEW ENGLAND-loss
8/13=62%
AND THE MUCH HIGHLY ANTICIPATED guaranDAMNtess OF THE WEEK ARE FINALLY IN SORRY TO KEEP MY FANS WAITING
1.NEW YORK JETS-1.5@MIAMI: TAKE NEW YORK-win
2.SAN DIEGO-6.5@KANSAS CITY:TAKE SAN DIEGO-win
3.SEATTLE @ PHILADELPHIA-3.5:TAKE SEATTLE-win
4.SAN FRANCISCO @CAROLINA-2.5: TAKE CAROLINA-win
5.DENVER-4.5@OAKLAND:TAKE DENVER-loss
6.TAMPA BAY @ NEW ORLEANS-3.0: TAKE TAMPA BAY-win
7.NEW YORK GIANTS@CHICAGO-2.5:TAKE NEW YORK-win

6/7=86%
I WOULD ALSO HAVE ADDED THE PATRIOTS IN TO THIS CATEGORY BUT I FEAR VERY MUCH THE NOW THE SPREAD MAKERS WILL BE USING THEM AS A WAY TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE REMANDER OF THE YEAR;I KNOW IT CONTRADICTS ME TELLING YOU TO TAKE THEM BUT THAT IS WHY I PUT guaranDAMNtess WEEKLY ASWELL; I GIVE MY OUTLOOK ON EACH GAME AND TELL YOU WHAT THE BEST PICKS ARE
I ALSO AVOIDED THE WASHINGTON BUFFALO GAME DUE TO THE LOSS OF WHAT WE ALL CAN AGRRE WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE GREATEST CORNERS TO HAVE EVER GRACED THE GAME
REST IN PEACE SEAN TAYLOR
WHAT CAN I SAY NOT A BAD WEEK OVERALL, BUT IF YOU ARE A BELEIVER IN THE guaranDAMNtees THEN THIS WEEK WOULD HAVE BEEN QUITE A PROFITABLE WEEK
Old 12-04-2007, 04:37 PM   #520
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
Latest Results....

St.Louis Rams(-4.5) 28-16 Atlanta Falcons .............WIN
Minnesota Vikings(-4.5) 42-10 Detroit Lions ............WIN
Houston Texans 20-28 Tennessee Titans(-3.5) ........Loss
Miami Dolphins 13-40 New York Jets(-1.5) ...............Loss
Philadelphia Eagles(-3.5) 24-28 Seattle Seahawks .....Loss
Tampa Bay Bucs 27-23 New Orlean Saints(-3.0) .......WIN
New York Giants 21-16 Chicago Bears(-2.5) .............WIN
Baltimore Ravens 24-27 New England Patriots(-20.5) ..WIN
5/8=63%
NOT BAD WITHC BOY BASICALLY THE SAME PERCENTAGE AS MY PREDICTIONS ON 13 GAMES, BUT DOES NOT COMPARE TO MY EXTREMLY TALENTED guaranDAMNtees OF THE WEEK; BUT THAT IS WHY THEY ARE guaranDAMNtees YOU JUST GIVE ADVICE YOU CANT GUARANTEE NOTHING LOSER
Old 12-04-2007, 04:55 PM   #521
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

www.prosportsbettingtips.com

WELL THE LOSERS AT www.prosportsbettingtips.com JUST KEEP PUSHING AWAY THEIR FANBASE WITH PATHETIC OUTCOMES WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT
WHIP AKA. THE WITCH WHO SEES THE FUTURE CLEARE THEN MOST:5/8=63%
MAC THE HANDICAPPER; NO VIDEO THIS WEEK GUESS HES TIRED OF PEOPLE SEEING HIS FACE DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE IS AVERAGING UNDER 50% THIS YEAR WENT 2/8=25% WOW YOU ARE AN AMAZING UP AND COMING HANDICAPPER IF YOUR DESPERATE FOR FAME DO IT WITH SOMETHING YOUR ACTUALY TALENTED IN ALL I SEE IS A LIME LIGHT HUNGRY CHILD WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIS 10 MINUTES OF FAME GIVE IT A REST YOU WERENT MADE FOR THIS BIZ
NEXT THE ONLY CONSISTENT LOSER ON THE SITE NICHOLAS WADDEN 4/6=67% IT SEEMS LIKE THIS KID ACTUALLY KNOWS HIS FOOTBALLL OR MAYBE HE HAS JUST TO MUCH TIME ON HIS HAND

DONT GO TO www.prosportsbettingtips.com TEHSE GUYS HAVE NO GOOD ADVICE TO GIVE OTHER THAN THEY ARE ALL DYING TO BE RECOGNIZED BY SOME ONE THEY PROBABLY WERE IGNORED ISOLATED CHILDREN TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF A SOCIAL LIFE DURING THEIR YOUNG AGES- FUCKING LOOOOOSERS
TRU PICKS AND I ON THE OTHER HAND ARE IMPRESSING THE MASSES ON A CONSISTENT BASIS WITH MY MORE THEN SPECTACULAR FOOTBALL PICKS AND TRUPICKS OUTSTANDING PICKS AROUND THE NENTRIE SPORTS WORLD WE HAVE HONESTLY PROVEN TO BE THE BEST TWO "HANDICAPPERS" EVER TO GRACE CELLAR
I REST MY CASE
Old 12-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #522
W.HI.P
Free

Isn't there like an ignore feature?
Old 12-04-2007, 06:05 PM   #523
LJ
i am myself

Actually, WHIP, you omitted the Cowboys game....your base game as i recall...

I believe that was a loss for you as well...which brings you down to 50%, does it not?

as for master at covering......14 inch tall red letters gets people banned quicker than anything else. its not a myth perpetrated by the insurance companies, either.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:06 PM   #524
W.HI.P
Free

That would be 5/9.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:06 PM   #525
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Yes, lol.

Hey, W.H.I.P...I'm proclaiming my own ignorance...do you predict college games, and if you do, and haven't already, who do you think for LSU and OSU in BCS?
Closed Thread