The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 10-31-2006, 07:52 PM   #46
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

There used to be sexual tension between me and my guy friends...when I was in high school! But then I grew up...so did they.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:08 AM   #47
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

I didn't have that sexual tension even in HS...maybe I do look like a donkey.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:45 AM   #48
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Could be worse, you could kiss like one
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:41 AM   #49
bmwmcaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
ya know what I like about you, bm? Your total dedication to the enlightenment of us all despite all evidence to the contrary!

Also, I like how you are IN NO WAY a woman-hating potential rapist, like those sad fuckers featured on LAW&ORDER: SVU. (actually, I did think I saw you--never mind!)

You, bm, are a pioneer! Don't let any bee-yotch stand in your (nazi-saluting, jack-booted) way!

Heil!
Please "bree" show me all that evidence to the contrary, of even just a couple of crumbs of it. NAZI? Wow, is that your idea of an idea. Are you in between ex-lovers or just finding out your having another bastard kid. Why all the hostility?
Old 11-01-2006, 08:46 AM   #50
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmcaw
Please "bree" show me all that evidence to the contrary, of even just a couple of crumbs of it. NAZI? Wow, is that your idea of an idea. Are you in between ex-lovers or just finding out your having another bastard kid. Why all the hostility?

You're such an ass, bm.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:53 AM   #51
bmwmcaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman065
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman065
BM, yet again, when faced with the truth or a "reality" that doesn't fit into your warped view of the world you have nothing to say other than a weak (really weak) insult. No matter how thinly veiled.

Response:
Originally Posted by BM (pun intended)
Again, are you 5 years old?
You pussy whipped momas-boy.

Need I say more? Oh, OK just for fun - Yeah I'm pussy whipped - in the face, on my c*ck, and anywhere else I/she wants it. Yeah I'm pussy-whipped at least 3x a week and lovin it! Oh, whats that? You can't relate. That right you are an asshole and all you do all day is spew shit. Take it somewhere else. I've lost all patience with you and have no desire to attempt to expand your minute mind. Your ass is so effing tight you could probably shit diamonds if fed coal. If I told you what I really think I'd probably get kicked off here. Oh I like the picture of your GF - the donkey. Guess that tells us a little more about your sexual preference. Then again as you said "birds of a feather. . ." Makes sense - since you are certainly a Jack-ass.
"I've lost all patience with you and have no desire to attempt to expand your minute mind."

And yet you still keep talking back? Why? Oh I know why. You think your superiour to me. You believe your such an asset to this message board and your oppions so right and needed that you've become the conscience for all of us.

Your pom-pom waving and wittless insults should make us all feel your own sense of self-worth, but you know what, punk, I just don't see it and why, because it just ain't there.

Grow up, get a life, and get your pussy-whipped thumb out of your pussy-whipped ass.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:56 AM   #52
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Old 11-01-2006, 09:00 AM   #53
bmwmcaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123
You're such an ass, bm.

Shawnee (AKA pisspot,) so, you figure that I can get insulted, accused of falsehoods, and disparaged and when I fire back I'm an ass.

Exactly what calculations of conversations are you making. Does it make me an ass because I just traded you an insult. A trade YOU INSTIGATED.

You little pisspot. You got an issue with me call me out of the topic and save the sandbox crap for the other 5 year olds on this board.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:07 AM   #54
glatt

Quote:
pussy-whipped ... pussy-whipped
You're not getting any, are you?

I haven't heard that phrase since high school (maybe college,) and the only people that used it were guys who were jealous that their friends would rather spend time with a girl than with them. It was mostly used by losers who wanted to be pussy-whipped themselves but for whatever reason couldn't get themselves in that situation. So instead they would act like they didn't really want to any way. Sour grapes, you know.

I'd rather be having sex with the woman I love than hanging with the guys.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:53 AM   #55
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Why all the hostility?
Coz you're a pussy-whipped, pisspot, namby-pamby, mama's boy who makes two year-olds look emotionally mature.

And you can't spell for shit.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:55 AM   #56
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

BM, bowel movement, I do not think I am anyone's conscience. Whether I am an asset to this or any other board is up to those who read my posts. It is obvious that you and I disagree on virtually every topic - at least those so far discussed. Our opinions (spelled correctly) are diametrically opposed. Unfortunately, after having the "data and research" you quoted destroyed, you no longer have anything other than pathetic little name calling retorts to fall back upon. You have been exposed for the sniveling little weasel you are and thats fine. I have maintained my position and supporting information throughout - even as you have attempted to deflect and deviate from the actual topics.
I have no problem with people whose opinions or beliefs differ from mine - in fact I welcome them. THAT is how one may broaden one's outlook. Unfortunately, as you were repeatedly proven wrong and your sources found to be false - YOU resorted to name calling.
You have, again in my opinion, nothing to add based on your posts that I've read. Perhaps your time would be better spent learning how to spell and write properly using the grammar of the english language.
I hope you have a nice day and if you get a chance, come out of your cave - the sun is shining and you won't fall off - the world really is round.

Last edited by yesman065; 11-01-2006 at 10:00 AM.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:58 AM   #57
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Shawnee (AKA pisspot,)
When bm first posted his tripe I thought he was 15 or 16 years old. Now I know he is ten. Or maybe even nine; but he definitely doesn't have any short hairs yet.

And I'm pretty sure he is in some kind of class for children with 'aggression issues' and he just hates his mean old teacher, Miss Crabapple.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:02 AM   #58
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

He doesn't hate her - Its even worse - he wants her and knows he can't have her.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:07 AM   #59
mrnoodle
bent

wow. hostile in here.

For fun, read this thread from the beginning, all in one sitting. It's like someone randomly threw a hate grenade in the room and ran off.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:09 AM   #60
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Noodle you totally crack me up! I just laughed so hard that my boss came into my office and asked "What the hell are you doing in here?"