The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 06-24-2004, 06:02 AM   #61
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

Quote:
Originally posted by marichiko
(snip)if you feel a strong affinity for someone, you know it - you don't have to be coaxed into feeling love or stand around for months thinking about it.
I think that's the crucial point I've been missing.

Blue - I have always been the most intolerant person I know, impatient and frustrated with whining, incompetent fools who can't see past their own inconsequential situtation. It's tedious, boring, and I cannot respond coherently to someone who is speaking but not talking. Funny then, that when it is my dilemma, all of a sudden it becomes so important, so real and so consuming. From rationality to hyper-emotionality after the thrill of romance and a few orgasms.

Just don't underestimate the value of humility. What you term "pussified" comments have given me the safety of a crucial support network - I haven't been able to talk to anyone else about this because of the inevitable secrecy of the situation. If everyone could adopt a degree of understanding and tolerance as shown to me here by so many of you, the world would be a much more comfortable place. This doesn't mean you shouldn't give people a kick up the arse though. Turns out it's just what I needed.

And wolf - I think that statement says a lot. To not do something because you fear the consequences - isn't that how we live our lives, and it's just a matter of how much psychological (or physical) damage we are willing to undertake to achieve a specific result? Doesn't take a psychologist to work that one out.
Old 06-24-2004, 07:10 AM   #62
jaguar
whig

yes blue, metrosexuals are destroying the capability of global military powers, how could I possibly have missed that.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:25 AM   #63
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by blue
But when things go bad (and they will) who's gonna save your sorry asses?

Uh....some drunk guy in Wisconsin?
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 09:36 AM   #64
blue
Operations Operative

Don't underestimate us.
Old 06-24-2004, 03:02 PM   #65
marichiko

Quote:
Originally posted by blue
Maybe she doesn't need a break. Maybe she needs to wise up.

I love the "cut them some slack crowd", we cannot above all hurt anyone's feelings, geez we just need to comfort each other and we'll get through it.

Thank god WWII didn't happen 60 years later, even with the draft we're all such "victims" by now we'd find a way to dodge it.

I really want to grab some of you (some more than others) and just shake some damn sense into you if that was even possible.

Course there's a few of you here too I'd like to shake rattle and roll with (you know who you are).

I really don't like the word pussy, I think it's kind of crude & degrading. That said if those of you in the pussy crowd eventually get your way, and the pussification of men in general and America specifically succeeds, well be careful of what you wish for...you may just get it. But when things go bad (and they will) who's gonna save your sorry asses?
I do not claim to speak for the "pussy crowd," I merely speak for myself. This "pussy" has claws and teeth like you wouldn't believe, buster; and any time you want to tangle with a cougar, I'm more than willing to show you just exactly what a feline predator can do. If push comes to shove, I'll thank you to get the god damned hell out of my way, because ain't nobody gonna save my ass except for me. If your ass happens to get saved as a side effect, no thanks will be required on your part.

MEOW-GRRRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!
Old 06-24-2004, 03:03 PM   #66
jaguar
whig

You can't be a pussy, you're a girl.

and everyone knows girls can't fight wars
Old 06-24-2004, 03:07 PM   #67
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:

This "pussy" has claws and teeth like you wouldn't believe, buster;
that is quite an alarming visual.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 03:13 PM   #68
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

I think I've seen that photoshop somewhere around...
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 04:43 PM   #69
marichiko

Quote:
Originally posted by jaguar
You can't be a pussy, you're a girl.

and everyone knows girls can't fight wars
HAH! Watch me!
Old 06-24-2004, 06:13 PM   #70
blue
Operations Operative

Quote:

I do not claim to speak for the "pussy crowd," I merely speak for myself. This "pussy" has claws and teeth like you wouldn't believe, buster; and any time you want to tangle with a cougar, I'm more than willing to show you just exactly what a feline predator can do. If push comes to shove, I'll thank you to get the god damned hell out of my way, because ain't nobody gonna save my ass except for me. If your ass happens to get saved as a side effect, no thanks will be required on your part.

MEOW-GRRRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!
That kind of turned me on actually.
Old 06-24-2004, 07:36 PM   #71
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

....and two in the head.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:21 AM   #72
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

I think this may be the last post I make to this thread.

Staggers back from mass sigh of relief

It's pretty much confirmed that he's not interested. We all went out last night and got quite drunk, ended up in his bed, not doing anything just sleeping. Stirred slightly in the morning and he cuddled up to me, could feel he was aroused, if you know what I mean. We didn't do anything and fell back to sleep. Then woke up properly to go to work and the first thing he said, half asleep, was the other girl's name.

I said 'you're a c**t for saying that' and walked out. He mumbled something incomprehensible as I left but to be honest there was nothing he could say. He'd said it all.

I would be the biggest fool going if I continued to pursue this one. God it's hard but I don't want anyone that doesn't want me. Need to seriously re-evaluate my situation and motivation for staying in the house, and maybe look to get the hell outta there. No idea what I want to do with my life, I guess now would be a good time to start finding out.

Thank you counsellors, friends. I will now resume operation as a fully functional, rational human being.

[/end self-obsessed spineless diatribe]
Old 06-25-2004, 04:31 AM   #73
jaguar
whig

*laughs

Well, at least it's sorted, sounds like everything's up in the air now, good luck.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:13 PM   #74
marichiko

Good luck to you, kiddo. At least you found out for once and for all where he's at. Get out of that house and go try something new and different. Sky diving always takes my mind off my problems!