The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 03-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #961
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

on a serious note, i agree with you totally. these are some of the idiots that are protesting military funerals. they believe god is punishing soldiers because of gays in the military. i pray they don't show up for a funeral in my area. i don't think they would fare too well in my neck of the woods
Old 03-23-2011, 10:42 PM   #962
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

On the contrary, I hope they DO show up to protest a funeral in your neck of the woods.

On a day when you and your colleagues are terribly busy elsewhere.

I'm sure you'd get there as quickly as you could just as soon as word reached you about the "disturbance"...
Old 03-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #963
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
on a serious note, i agree with you totally. these are some of the idiots that are protesting military funerals. they believe god is punishing soldiers because of gays in the military. i pray they don't show up for a funeral in my area. i don't think they would fare too well in my neck of the woods
I wonder if they'll show up at the funeral for that church group that god killed/maimed on the train ride?
Old 03-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #964
Nirvana
Back in 10

First female VP candidate Ferraro dies at 75

"My name is Geraldine Ferraro," she declared. "I stand before you to proclaim tonight: America is the land where dreams can come true for all of us."

LINK
Old 03-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #965
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
I wonder if they'll show up at the funeral for that church group that god killed/maimed on the train ride?
Quote:
Ken Martin, amusement ride safety consultant: "You as a rider, or as the mom or dad, is the final inspector, no matter how many times, or how many sets of eyes that ride has been inspected."
Hmmmmm. True. If you get on anything that malfunctions after working safely for years, you might well be the final inspector.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #966
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Hmmmmm. True. If you get on anything that malfunctions after working safely for years, you might well be the final inspector.
Similar to the wisdom about mushrooms: All of them are edible, some only once though.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #967
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
First female VP candidate Ferraro dies at 75

"My name is Geraldine Ferraro," she declared. "I stand before you to proclaim tonight: America is the land where dreams can come true for all of us."

LINK
I remember when her son was busted for coke, I believe, in VT. back in the mid 80s. What a fuckwit, it sure didn't help his mom's political career.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #968
GunMaster357
Professor

Calvin_Russell

While not a fan, I like his music. He died yesterday.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #969
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
On the contrary, I hope they DO show up to protest a funeral in your neck of the woods.

On a day when you and your colleagues are terribly busy elsewhere.

I'm sure you'd get there as quickly as you could just as soon as word reached you about the "disturbance"...
Well, gosh darn it! Next time I'll hope for Big Sarge winning a lottery as well:

Quote:
Mississippi town figures out simple, effective way to stop Westboro Baptist Church funeral protest

Brandon, Mississippi will go down in history as the town where the Westboro Baptist Church met its match.

The lunatics showed up to protest at the funeral of local hero Staff Sgt Jason Rogers who was killed in Afghanistan, but left town without making a peep. They may have made a few moans and groans, but no peeps.

Much more at the link. I'm not too sure how reliable the source is -seems a bit one-sided, to put it mildly - but I reckon it is probably pretty accurate.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:13 AM   #970
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Good stuff ZG! I hope those arseholes show up here...I already have my brass knuckles waiting...
Old 04-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #971
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty View Post
Good stuff ZG! I hope those arseholes show up here...I already have my brass knuckles waiting...
your 'brass knuckles' did not help you out earlier in the 'chat room' LOL!!! You got your fat ass kicked.

Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:30 AM   #972
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Refusing to answer your crazy ass questions in chat is not "losing." Thats called ignoring. You have out crazied me though, you win that game. You are the most psycho of all time.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #973
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Jackass star Ryan Dunn dies in car accident
Quote:
Ryan Dunn, who will forever be known for sticking a Hot Wheels car up his own ass in the movie "Jackass," and another as-of-yet-unidentified person, both died in a crash outside of Philadelphia early this morning.

Police say they don't know whether the 34-year-old Dunn, who appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies, or the unidentified person was driving the car. The shot up top was taken at the scene of a one-car accident that took place in West Goshen, Pa. around 3:30 AM Monday morning.
It's too mangled to tell, but it may in fact be the remains of Dunn's Porsche 911 GT3.

link

RIP - your stupidity and insane antics brought laughter to many.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #974
Pete Zicato
Turns out my CRS is a symptom of TMB.

Clarence Clemmons - saxaphonist for Bruce Springstreet's E Street Band.

http://www.startribune.com/entertain...124141563.html

Talk nerdy to me.
Pete Zicato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:25 PM   #975
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

re: Ryan is Dunn

I can't say I'm bummed. I mean, it's a sad loss of life, but I was never into the jackass thing and can't imagine being famous for sticking a hot wheels up your ass. It looks to me like the porsche now has a Ryan in ITS ass.

I mean, how freaking fast did they have to be going? They don't even know who was driving? They're not even sure if that's the car?

Fine if you wanna be a jackass and die from it but you run the risk of killing someone who was just minding their own "no hot wheel up my ass" business.

The life you save may be mine.

Darwinism.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sundae's got a gun.....