The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 11-17-2006, 08:54 PM   #106
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
You're a good person, SG. You know how I can tell?

You thanked the bus driver.
I noticed that too. It was nice. I really like her videos. I need a new digital camera that will take videos too. Then I could bore you all with riding metro trains through dark tunnels.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 04:10 AM   #107
sproglet
small in a big way.

Quote:
Note: Edited to add that, when I first read sproglet's comment, I thought it was intended as humor. Now that I've read his infantile rant about Jinx' auto accident, I've decided that the shit that was said here on his part was fucking pompous and irritating as well, so I want to add that sproglet should continue to either fuck himself, as LJ has suggested, or continue to consume feces and expire, as I have encouraged him to do.

Sproglet's the one who needs the sex, I think. Obviously a serious case of SRS...
If it's personal attacks you're into, you've picked the wrong person I'm afraid, I don't give a flying fat rat's arse. If you've got a valid argument that might change my opinion on something then you'll earn my respect.

Having said that, I'm married with kids, so you're probably right, I do need some good sex for a change.

As for the infantile poo eating remark, I'll try anything once, you first though...
sproglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 04:40 AM   #108
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by sproglet
Can I suggest that you go out, find somebody mutually attractive and have some sex with them.

Spark it up a little :-)
A bit of sex - although a welcome diversion - wouldn't make me lose my interest in other people's lives. But suggestions are always welcome of course.

Anyway.

Yes, I did thank the bus driver, but that's pretty standard here. I noticed when I was waitressing in London that Americans don't say please and thank you as much as we do. But once I realised it was just a cultural thing and nothing to do with manners it didn't bother me - after all the tips were so much better!

If I get bad service in a bar my main protest is not to say Thank You. But it's so ingrained it pops out anyway. Grrrrrrrr.

Thanks for the kind comments - as I'm only providing links I assume I'm not taking up bandwidth (does that make sense?) so I'll keep posting them. I'll include commentary on the next one.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:29 AM   #109
rkzenrage

Quote:
My friend...If you have money and you want to get pissed, almost any pub in England, Scotland or Wales (not forgetting Ireland) will welcome you with open arms. In fact I'll go so far to say they'll probably knock the door frame out or erect a heated tent in the front garden if you'll share a pint and a story or two with them.

In fact, bollocks, you can come round my house and we'll get pissed in my back garden together whilst thumbing our noses at the stair building bastards of the world.
Why does no one just answer the question?

Thank you for your kindness, btw.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:51 AM   #110
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
Thanks for the kind comments - as I'm only providing links I assume I'm not taking up bandwidth (does that make sense?) so I'll keep posting them. I'll include commentary on the next one.
You're doing fine and it's much appreciated, thank you.

btw, the picture of the birds was from the Washington post.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:03 AM   #111
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I forgot about your picture in my excitement at being told to go & have sex!

Don't tell them about the birds! We market ourselves on not having dangerous spiders, snakes, mosquitos... we don't like to talk about the feathered peck monsters.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:11 AM   #112
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I'm afraid the cat's out.....er bird's out of the bag, after making the Washington post's day in pictures section. Now the whole world knows your dirty little secret. Well, one of your dirty little secrets.
Old 11-18-2006, 05:08 PM   #113
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
If it's personal attacks you're into, you've picked the wrong person I'm afraid, I don't give a flying fat rat's arse. If you've got a valid argument that might change my opinion on something then you'll earn my respect.

Having said that, I'm married with kids, so you're probably right, I do need some good sex for a change.

As for the infantile poo eating remark, I'll try anything once, you first though...
Meh...you're an ass.

I don't care what your opinions are, and I wouldn't waste my time trying to change them. What bugs me is your judgemental fucking attitude, as though you know what's best and everyone else sucks. Piss on that.
Old 11-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #114
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

rkzenrage, the situation re: wheelchair access is mixed. Some places are very very good and conscientious and some places aren't. Mostly the places that aren't are very old (usually listed) buildings which would be difficult or expensive to adapt. Most pubs and large shops are fine. Some of the smaller places aren't.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:01 PM   #115
rkzenrage

Thanks. I appreciate that, as well as the PM from SG.
At least I know there would be some ramps.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #116
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Why in the name of all that is Holy do we kill each other? Why can we not all live in harmony, and shop for our vegetables in peace?
The problem, I think, is that some of these people are killing each other in the name of all that is Holy to them.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 07:38 AM   #117
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
The problem, I think, is that some of these people are killing each other in the name of all that is Holy to them
And others in the name of what is sacrosacnt to them......and in the name of whatever might most benefit their country.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:10 PM   #118
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Another stroll through the city centre, with commentary.

Quite random again I'm afraid, without even nearly falling over for your delight. One of these days I'll plan it properly in advance and show you something of real interest and make intelligent observations. In the mean time it's just me wandering about in my lunch hour and trying not to get annoyed with the other pedestrians. Can't they see I'm doing my programme?!

Genuine apologies for the sound quality. It is poorer than it should be as I didn't account for the wind (Leicester is the windiest place I have ever lived). I'll keep my mouth closer to the mike on top of the camera if I do another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOyC-5urvbA
Old 11-27-2006, 12:31 PM   #119
glatt

I like these strolls. Looks like a nice place to live. Lots of hubub, but pedestrian friendly.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:03 PM   #120
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I haven't tampered with this (as you can tell from the reflection of the lights!). Spectacular sunset tonight - the colours are true as far as I could tell.

View from the office:
Attached Images