The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 01-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
misty82
Resident-in-Training

Need some training advice :)

My boyfriend and I are both switches and lately he's been talking a lot about wanting me to train him to enjoy eating cum. He's the first boyfriend I've ever had who not only lets me train him but really wants it. Does anybody have any advice as to a step by step plan that I can use to get him to enjoy eating his own sperm (and eventually possibly eating other men's cum).

The biggest challenge is that we're a long distance relationship at the moment as he lives in Belgium and I'm stuck here in the states until I can get the proper paperwork to join him. We get ten to twenty days together every couple months but most of our daily life and sex life is on webcam with one another while watching videos or reading stories.

As for limits, neither of us are into pain / humiliation and we're careful not to let the D&S spill over too much into our daily lives. To both of us it's just playtime, not a lifestyle.

So yeah, if anybody has any ideas as to how I can get him to enjoy eating cum, I would really appreciate it. My future goals for him include cleaning up his own cum after he jerks off, sucking his cum out of me after we have sex, and possibly eating the cum of other men in the future (after they fuck me or straight from the source as he's got some fantasies of giving other men head as well).
misty82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
neither of us are into ... humiliation
You aren't. He definitely is.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
misty82
Resident-in-Training

Not really. By humiliation I mean being put into degrading situations, spoken to disrespectfully (even in play), etc.

Perhaps it's mildly humiliating for a man to eat cum but with his bisexual tendancies it's really just a natural step.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I think this may not be the board you're looking for. These are.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:18 AM   #5
misty82
Resident-in-Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
You aren't. He definitely is.
Not really. He's got bisexual fantasies and tendencies, enjoying the taste and texture of cum is simply a natural step towards getting him to be able to act out those fantasies. I love cum, male or female and don't see swallowing it as humiliating in the least. He says it's the taste and texture that he has a hard time liking, not the actual thought of it. I don't plan to degrade him in any way, just to find a way to encourage him to enjoy the flavours.

Wolf, I took this thread to those other boards as well. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for it.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:25 AM   #6
misty82
Resident-in-Training

Not really, Undertoad. He's got bisexual fantasies and tendencies, enjoying the taste and texture of cum is simply a natural step towards getting him to be able to act out those fantasies. I love cum, male or female and don't see swallowing it as humiliating in the least. He says it's the taste and texture that he has a hard time liking, not the actual thought of it. I don't plan to degrade him in any way, just to find a way to encourage him to enjoy the flavours.

Wolf, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for this thread. I've taken it to the board that you recommended as well.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

blergh.

holy first fucking post, filth flajrn filth. what did you read that made you think this place would be in any way likely to house members that could offer advice of that sort?

and thanks for scarring my minds eye, btw.

gah!

anyway,.,.

try putting it in the freezer with a popsicle stick in it?
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #8
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

No it's not the eating cum part that makes him into humiliation. It's the you training him part. I mean, if I wanted to learn to eat cum I would just, you know, go and fuckin' do it. I wouldn't need training.

It's not like he doesn't have a supply ready at hand.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #9
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
No it's not the eating cum part that makes him into humiliation. It's the you training him part. I mean, if I wanted to learn to eat cum I would just, you know, go and fuckin' do it. I wouldn't need training.

It's not like he doesn't have a supply ready at hand.

COOKIE!!!
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:08 PM   #10
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I am laughing so hard I can hardly...hahhahahahahahaha....
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:21 PM   #11
misty82
Resident-in-Training

Nah, it's not humiliation. Humiliation involves disrespect, embarassing punishments, etc. What this is all about is simply that he has some fantasies that he'd like to realize someday but has found it difficult to push through his boundaries on his own. I know I've got some fantasies that I'm embarassed to talk about, much less to act on. Both of us being switches simply means that when we're playing the part of the dom we can push the other one through their boundaries into enjoying something that we want to but for some reason or another can't get around our own hangups enough to enjoy it without help from the other.

Lumberjim...I'm sorry, I saw all the threads about BDSM, Poly, etc. and simply assumed (in my naievity) that I might find someone here with experience in Dom / Sub dynamics and that I'd be able to talk about it in a respectful environment. I'm sorry that this came across as such an inappropriate post. Thanks for your time and respect, everyone.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:32 PM   #12
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

misty! I wasn't laughing at you! I was laughing at the responses...the men are so very against it, but they seem to like it when WE do it. There are people here with some Dom/Sub stuff going on but I think some of them are taking a Cellar break due to some completely other stuff.

Don't be hasty. just maybe open with a joke next time.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:39 PM   #13
misty82
Resident-in-Training

Thanks for clarifying Brianna, sorry for coming across as super sensitive there, just didn't expect those kinds of responses.

Makes you wonder if they think they're humiliating us when we eat it, huh? I'm just glad that my guy's not only mature enough to discuss our more unconventional fantasies but adventurous enough to experiment a bit with me so that our sex life stays exciting.

As for the whole men being against it sort of thing...hmm...to quote a famous chef...Why would you expect someone to eat something you've made if you, yourself won't eat it?
Old 01-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #14
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Can we just delete this whole thread and pretend it didn't happen?
Old 01-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #15
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Maybe you could have him blow a big loogie onto a plate and eat it.