The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 04-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #16
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Only used match heads in an ashtray with a pile of roaches to make a Turkey... but that was in later years.
?????
Old 04-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #17
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Yeah, toward the end of an evening when a pile of roaches had accumulated, cremate then in a pile of match heads. A big hit of smoke and sulfer will curl your toes.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #18
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

I had a friend that tried to make napalm in HS. I don't know if it was successful or not or why the hell he did it. I just remember that it smelled like gasoline on the main floor of school one day...apparently some of it spilled.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #19
chrisinhouston
Professor

Now with the news of the big fertilizer explosion in West, Texas I may as well confess to building a few fertilizer bombs with my friend Bert. This was during the period where Bert had gotten into some trouble at school over something irrelevant by today's standards but his parents were furious and they sent him to military school thinking that would straighten him up. That's where he scored about a dozen Dupont blasting caps. Funny things, they look like a rifle cartridge with a couple of wired coming off. Bert got to come home on holidays and summertime and I guess that was when we messed with these kind of munitions.

As I recall we drove to some kind of farm supply store as that was the only place you could get raw Ammonia Nitrate fertilizer and we bought a couple of hundred pounds in 50 lb bags, no questions asked. Bert found a formula and we mixed it with diesel fuel or kerosine. As I recall we packed it in an empty propane cylinder that he cut a hole in and inserted the blasting cap. Ran a hundred feet of bell wire from the bomb to the detonator, the small bike lamp generator mentioned earlier. We put the bomb into the engine block area of an old Chevy and shut the hood. We hid behind some fallen trees and Bert wound some string around the little wheel on the bike generator and let it rip. BANGGGG!!! Blew the hood right off of the car and mangled the engine pretty good.

Those were the days!
chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #20
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Buy a bag of flour. Mix with enough gasoline to make a nice thick paste. Stick a sock in it. (No, really.) Find an empty concrete grain silo with the roof blown off. Climb to the top. Sit on the edge while you get high(er) and/or drunk(er). When high and/or drunk enough, light the sock, fling the flour/gas/stupidity mixture down into the silo. Have fun watching little blobs of homemade napalmish stuff burn while stuck to everything in the silo.

Note: Watch for flaming bats.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #21
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Note: here, hold my beer and watch this

That was cool, Smokey McBurnalot!
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #22
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The hard part is climbing the silo ladder w/10 lbs of flour/gas, and a six pack.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote