The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 10-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #196
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Just to add to today's exercise, I did ab ripper in the afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
You know, Lola, the main reason I've been visiting this thread is that I'm waiting to see pics of your gym-bunny body. HINT HINT.

Seriously, well done for getting through to the end. This looks like a pretty unpleasant program, which normally means it should work. What is your assessment? Are you where you want to be?
Oh, is that why you've been encouraging me? You should've told me; I would've tried harder. Heheh...kidding. Seriously, I did intend to take and post my hopeful-end-result rippedilicious body, but as I explained in my reply in post #188, I slacked off too much. I skipped too many exercise days to maintain my muscles, and I ate too much and too unhealthy towards the end of the program, which caused me to gain my weight and fat back. So, to answer your question, I am not where I want to be. But it's alright. I am stronger although not as strong as I could be. I am happy to reach the end, and I will move on to something else. It's not a bad program. I didn't reach my goals because I didn't follow it correctly.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:27 PM   #197
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
Didn't listen to the audio, so I can't say.

Ripped is an expression meaning muscularly toned (Linda Hamilton in Terminator)
Catnip is a drug that makes cats either very mellow and lovey or completely insane and frisky

Catnip mice are toys that cats rip to shreds in a frenzy of catnip euphoria

So I was saying that you should be as toned and muscular by now to the same extent that a catnip mouse would be ripped to pieces after two years.

I'm pretty sure there is a similar expression in Vietnamese. Almost certainly sure.
I understand the term "ripped." I've always thought the word "catnip" means catnip mouse. Thanks for your explanation. I thought you compared the catnip mouse to a tight muscle. As for a similar expression in Vietnamese, uh...I don't think there is one.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote