The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 01-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #46
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post

Oddly, many young men are attracted to the crazy bitch because that kind of craziness often indicates that she is a freak in the sack. It takes maturity to realize that the bitchiness is not worth it.
It takes maturity and *experience*. Very few males will pass up being involved with the crazy bitch once they've bedded her. Its only after the crazed sex becomes the norm that men are able to step back and view the whole situation...before running screaming, in search of a less frenzied, but saner, fuck.

Bri - like some others here, I'm rather curious as to why you seem to feel the way you do. What has transpired of late that has you feeling "crazy"? I'm guessing that this is at least in part based on someone else's opinion of you, because people seldom stop, look at themselves, and come up with "I'm a crazy bitch". On the contrary - the crazier the bitch, the more likely they are to think themselves perfect and everyone else screwed in the head.

My ex wife comes to mind.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:05 AM   #47
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
On the contrary - the crazier the bitch, the more likely they are to think themselves perfect and everyone else screwed in the head.
Ain't that the truth!
Old 01-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #48
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
- have flighty little sayings painted on the walls of her bedroom
- insist on wearing sheer shawls about her shoulders at all times
- create "collages" well after high school
- make weird statements out of nowhere that have nothing to do with the conversation
- throw a fifteen minute crying jag over the state of the bathroom sink
- not talk to the man for a day and a half because one of his co-workers happens to be a young skinny blond
- walk away in the full expectation that the man will "come rescue her" to show his love
- argue at the top of her lungs so that the man will do the same, thus somehow showing his concern for the relationship
Hmm.....
Seems to describe The Wife.

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #49
capnhowdy
Blatantly Homosapien

Or the ex wife.

Her name was plaintiff.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #50
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

lol @ the capn' - - - mine too.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #51
Gwennie!
Not Female at Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
Have we had a thread where dwellars who know one another IRL compare online personas with cellar personas?

I am quite a bit different IRL than in the cellar, but not as different as Gwennie was.

Thank you for remembering me after all these years, 3 foots. I missed all of you and decided to see what's up here.

I finally came out of the closet IRL about 18 months ago. I am in early transition M->F. The trigger was not being able to do the mens' AA program. After another relapse, I decided to do AA as a female. It's been great and I finally got 1 year of sobriety.

I've been accepted into the lesbian fellowship in San Jose. I do everyday things with them such as movies, dinner, watching The L Word, moving and attended one wedding.

Now eligible for hormones, I am little afraid of this next step. I will be getting feminine voice/movement coaching soon. I've done laser on the beard and chest hair.

Thanks to everyone here for putting up with my nonsense as this forum was the place I started to come out of the closet.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:43 AM   #52
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Wow, Gwennie! That's a lot going on in your life, for sure.

Congrats on each day!

Hope you stick around.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:08 AM   #53
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwennie! View Post
Thanks to everyone here for putting up with my nonsense as this forum was the place I started to come out of the closet.
No problem, man... er, Ma'am. You were always entertaining, what more could we ask? Stick around, or at least keep us posted on your progress. I, for one, would love to here about the experience.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:36 AM   #54
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Wotcher Gwennie - glad to see you back!
Old 01-30-2009, 07:56 AM   #55
monster
I hear them call the tide

hi Gwennie, I didn't know you, but you sound like just what we need right now, if you can put up with us....
Old 01-30-2009, 08:34 AM   #56
Pie
Gone and done

Hey, good to see you again Gwennie!
Best wishes with your 'next step' -- you're right, it's a big one. But you can do it! Glad you're getting support from the community.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #57
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwennie! View Post
Thank you for remembering me after all these years, 3 foots. I missed all of you and decided to see what's up here.

I finally came out of the closet IRL about 18 months ago. I am in early transition M->F. The trigger was not being able to do the mens' AA program. After another relapse, I decided to do AA as a female. It's been great and I finally got 1 year of sobriety.

I've been accepted into the lesbian fellowship in San Jose. I do everyday things with them such as movies, dinner, watching The L Word, moving and attended one wedding.

Now eligible for hormones, I am little afraid of this next step. I will be getting feminine voice/movement coaching soon. I've done laser on the beard and chest hair.

Rock,
Have you read The World According to Garp? Ellen Jamesian?

Lesbian trapped in a man's body? I have that a little bit myself. I get by in spite of it. Be strong, sister!
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:08 AM   #58
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Through most of the Cellar's life there has been a TS or three running around. Good luck on your journey.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:40 PM   #59
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Welcome back Gwennie.
Wow - what a huge change.
Many congrats on the alcohol nixing, and hope that the hormones aren't too much of a shock. It's a logical step and I'm sure you'll handle it with all the support you are getting.

Come over into the RFN thread and show us a picture you you feel ready (maybe not for a while I guess).

Good luck.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #60
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Welcome Back Gwennie. You've been missed.

Brianna, I don't think you're a mental bitch.