The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 02-15-2005, 01:00 PM   #46
Kitsune
still eats dirt

The World Cup Conspiracy: HAARP is being used in conjunction with antennas disguised as World Cup Soccer stadiums around the world to project a holograph of Satan and false armies.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:10 PM   #47
wolf
lobber of scimitars

The indians stealing organs is indeed the patient's conspiracy.

crazy people conspiracy theories don't hang together very well. You can drive a mack truck through the holes in the logic.

And there aren't usually any black helicopters, except for this one guy who thinks that Dubya is an outer space alien.

The flu shot thing is from the simpsons. One of my coworkers mentioned it.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 05:16 PM   #48
hot_pastrami
I am meaty

Ya'll are forgetting some of the classics:

Paul is dead!
The moon landings were faked! (and an amusing response)

No consiracy theory title is complete without a minimum of one (1) exclamation point (!)! I like exclamation points!
Old 02-22-2005, 05:24 PM   #49
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

I haven't seen it yet, but I bet Thompson's death will make it here eventually.
Old 02-22-2005, 06:25 PM   #50
gingerstar61
Eavesdropper

Cool

There was loads of conspiracy theories flying around after Princess Diana's death in Paris...

I'm not sure about that one but I think governments and other people in power spin us conspiracies to keep us ignorant of what is really going on in the world
gingerstar61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 09:18 AM   #51
mrnoodle
bent

Russell Crowe thinks al-Quaeda is after him.

I'm not sure where this should go. But I think they don't want an angry drunk Aussie in their little torture chambers. Did Gladiator not play in the middle east?
Old 04-11-2005, 01:33 PM   #52
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...atillusion.htm

9-11 conspiracy theory

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:50 PM   #53
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

George W. Bush and his cronies are behind the spiraling prices of energy. This is why you haven't seen him on TV wailing about how the price of energy is going to kill the economy.

You don't have to credit me for this one. I'm sure someone else has thought of it.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:56 PM   #54
wolf
lobber of scimitars

For some awesome cool conspiracy theories, hit this search engine and select conspiracy theories as your search type.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

Old 04-12-2005, 12:17 AM   #55
bluesdave
Getting older every day

Quote:
'Omar Hassan Al-Bashir: It is a known fact that to this day, Israel hasn't determined its borders, and everyone knows that the two blue stripes on the Israeli flag symbolize the Nile and the Euphrates – that is, that the Nile and the Euphrates should be within Israel's borders. Therefore, Israel's expansionist and aggressive intentions are fundamental, and anyone who thinks otherwise is trying to bury his head in the sand - like an ostrich, burying his head in the sand. We know that Israel wants to annex Iraq and the Egyptian delta to the "Greater Israel." This "Greater Israel" is an indispensable part of their faith. After all this, we say we want to make peace with Israel… This would merely be a truce, which Israel would accept in order to destroy the lands it occupied and in order to take more lands and to destroy them as well, until it fulfills its ideological goals.
Wolf, what did you think when you read this one? How can this guy believe this stuff?
Old 04-12-2005, 12:40 AM   #56
wolf
lobber of scimitars

There's a lot of their conspiracy theories that don't make no damn sense ...

I still really like the Jews Blew up the WTC one ...

Quote:
Al-Bana: This is a book written by Benjamin Netanyahu on the uprooting of terrorism. He talks about attacking the Twin Towers, He talks about attacking the US National Security Council, and about attacking the UN. Take, for example, the Twin Towers operation. Such an operation doesn't require placing a car bomb under the two towers but placing small nuclear bombs and detonating them. The scenarios were ready. This scenario was prepared by the Jews at the Jonathan Institute.

Interviewer: What scenario are you talking about?

Dr. Hasan Al-Bana: The scenario of bombing (the WTC). I'm talking now about the bombing scenario and how it was a planned operation, and not an act of revenge. He had to find an excuse; a reason for intervention.
And clip #459 ...

Quote:
These great tragedies and collective punishments that are wiping out villages, towns, cities, and even entire countries, are Allah's punishments of the people of these countries, even if they are Muslims.

Some of our forefathers said that if there is usury and fornication in a certain village, Allah permits its destruction. We know that at these resorts, which unfortunately exist in Islamic and other countries in South Asia, and especially at Christmas, fornication and sexual perversion of all kinds are rampant. The fact that it happened at this particular time is a sign from Allah. It happened at Christmas, when fornicators and corrupt people from all over the world come to commit fornication and sexual perversion. That's when this tragedy took place, striking them all and destroyed everything. It turned the land into wasteland, where only the cries of the ravens are heard. I say this is a great sign and punishment on which Muslims should reflect.

All that's left for us to do is to ask for forgiveness We must atone for our sins, and for the acts of the stupid people among us and improve our condition. We must fight fornication, homosexuality, usury, fight the corruption on the face of the earth, and the disregard of the lives of protected people.]

Last edited by wolf; 04-12-2005 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:10 PM   #57
jinx
Come on, cat.

NASA hides the true colors of Mars? Changes all the blue to red?
Possibly because of a large Martian golf ball?
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2006, 08:09 PM   #58
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Great. Just great.

SonofV is preparing his report on Mars right now, and we just got back from the store where we picked up some modeling clay. We've spent some time to get the color right, mixing red and yellow. Now what do we do?
Old 02-14-2006, 08:33 PM   #59
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Match the published pictures. Teacher won't know the difference.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:15 PM   #60
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Check!