The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: have you personally ever had group sex
no, never 30 51.72%
yes, once..... a threesome 13 22.41%
a few threesomes here and there 9 15.52%
yes, once or more with 4 or more people 5 8.62%
yes, I often participate in group sex 1 1.72%
yes, I frequently attend orgies 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2004, 05:24 PM   #46
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

elf,

in your triad, is it 2 girls or guys? I imagine it would be more contentious with 2 guys......thoughts?
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 06:01 PM   #47
elf
Yay! We're Dooomed!

Location: Mostly: New York. Most Recently: New Jersey. Currently: Colorado
Case - In my definition a triad is a steady relationship between three people rather than the standard couple. . . in my case, it's two females and one male. (my husband and our 'girlfriend')

The thing about triads is the fact that usually it starts as a couple and then a third person joins in. I've been married for eleven years, but we've only had our girlfriend around for about a year and a half. So there's balance issues that aren't found in 'standard' relationships. I don't know a lot of people in this sort of situation, so I don't know if male/male/female relationships are very different, but I've really found that a triad works pretty much the same as any relationship, only with more variables.

. . all in all, it's interesting and can be a helluva ride.
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 06:44 PM   #48
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

do you guys normally all have sex at the same time, or is there turn taking?

do you all sleep in the same bed at night?
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 09:12 PM   #49
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Elf, does this woman live with you? If so, have your menstrual cycles synchronized?
Old 05-20-2004, 12:22 AM   #50
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally posted by Nothing But Net
I predict that before too long, <b>Catwoman</b>'s post will have spread far and wide beyond the cozy confines of the Cellar.
Yeah, what about OnyxCougar's?? It wasn't bad either

Anyways, the way this thread is going, forget the whale penis... we can start vying for Google positioning (pardon the pun) for "doggy style"!

Last edited by SteveDallas; 05-20-2004 at 12:25 AM.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 01:17 AM   #51
godwulf
Coronation Incarnate

From a guy's (at least this guy's) perspective, doggy-style intercourse is definitely better in every way - the visual, the way your hands are left free to touch, caress and squeeze, and especially the intensity and duration of the orgasm. It also puts the woman in a good position to touch herself at the same time that you're inside her, if she wants to. I've told my wife that the only way it could get better for me is if she were going down on another woman while we were doing it that way, and she agrees.

I really love going down on a woman - the only drawback to doing too much of it before intercourse is that sometimes things get too wet as a result and friction (and pleasure) are reduced a bit.

I understand that I'm probably in the minority of men here in that I'm to some extent openly bisexual, so I don't expect all the other guys to identify with this, but...being the 'active' partner in oral sex is virtually the only thing I have ever wanted to do with another guy. Anal sex, whether as 'top' or 'bottom' has zero appeal for me...I'm just very turned on by the idea of going down on another man. According to those (like the writer John Rechy) in a position to know, this is what most 'straight' customers of male prostitutes want to do, as well. The act has a certain fascination for a lot of men who (like myself) are otherwise only attracted to women.

Last edited by godwulf; 05-20-2004 at 01:20 AM.
godwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 04:09 AM   #52
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

Wow godwulf very informative! I love doggy too because you can get sooo deep... is it really true that you get a better orgasm from it? Most guys love it, now I know why!

Guys seem to love it when I get really wet after going down on me, but I've always been told I'm seriously tight so maybe the wetness just helps things out a bit..!

I am curious about two guys together, it is kind of a turn on, and I love watching a man play with himself, you can see how he does it, what he likes, and its so dirty if he shoots all over you afterwards.

Elf - sounds fascinating - do you ever get jealous? Do you think your relationship would be as satisfying without the 'girlfriend'? I have never properly slept with another woman, what's it like?
Old 05-20-2004, 05:56 AM   #53
blue
Operations Operative

Geez man who let all the pervs in? ;-)

Fascinating threads but way TMI. And it could use a few pictures for perspective.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:00 AM   #54
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

Too sexy for this handle eh blue?
Old 05-20-2004, 06:50 AM   #55
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally posted by glatt

Or maybe those that have no stories to tell are not posting...
Well, we could look at the poll. We no nay nevers are way ahead.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:52 AM   #56
blue
Operations Operative

LOL, yeah...have you seen my picture? I'm godlike. ;-)
Old 05-20-2004, 07:59 AM   #57
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

No I haven't, where can I find it?You can see my pic on the mobile phone mast thread.

*Ha ha - and you were so turned on before that, I had to go and spoil it
Old 05-20-2004, 09:00 AM   #58
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally posted by Griff
Well, we could look at the poll. We no nay nevers are way ahead.
Not exactly... ahead of any one particular category, yes. But as I type this the "never" category has exactly 50% of the vote (it was less yesterday) as compared to all the various individual permutations.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 09:34 AM   #59
godwulf
Coronation Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman
Wow godwulf very informative! I love doggy too because you can get sooo deep... is it really true that you get a better orgasm from it? Most guys love it, now I know why!
I think it must feel so much better that way because you don't have the physical distraction of trying to prop or hold yourself up in any way, and also (and this may be a bit selfish) you're pretty much in total control of the rhythm and speed, so you can adjust those things to make it feel better for you, especially at the very end.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:36 AM   #60
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

That's what my wife say's

Quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman

Guys seem to love it when I get really wet after going down on me, but I've always been told I'm seriously tight so maybe the wetness just helps things out a bit..!

I am curious about two guys together, it is kind of a turn on, and I love watching a man play with himself, you can see how he does it, what he likes, and its so dirty if he shoots all over you afterwards.

Elf - sounds fascinating - do you ever get jealous? Do you think your relationship would be as satisfying without the 'girlfriend'? I have never properly slept with another woman, what's it like?

My wife say's two of the same things you do....

How much deeper I can get when I'm behind her......she just goes nuts when we do it that way, which is often......also the best when she's in the mood for some backdoor action.....like I said before, we do that maybe twice a month.

She also LOVES when I go down on her!! She get's absolutely soaked, especially when she guides me, you know tells me how she would like me to do it, info ALL guys need.....

She does have one 'friend' she still sees (well WE see) maybe every two months and old friend of her's comes over and we either get loaded up leagally
OR
Sometimes not so leagally

And we have some good perverted fun....the best is me on my back, my wife sitting on the captain and her friend on my face....IT'S GREAT!!!

My wife also likes (as you also said) to watch me jerkoff, not to finish, but as a part of foreplay...I LOVE watching a women masturbate, so I guess it goes hand-in-hand.
My wife was out of work about six months ago, her conpmay down sized and with her spare time she would make me some nice video's of her alone with her magic box of toys and one even had our neighbor in it, which shocked me because our neighbor seemed so straight laced...well straight.....I was out of town for a conference and the neighbors husband was out of town, he drives a truck......so they got loaded and made me a nice movie

She says that being with a women, although I certainly do please her (I HOPE ) being with a women is so different, because women are softer, tend to take more time then us guys do and so on.......so I guess that is why she still likes it.....cool with me..

Later
phillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote