The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 11-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #16
toranokaze
I'm still a jerk

I have never had much luck with sex + knives
toranokaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:53 PM   #17
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDallas View Post
I'm sure you'll find an appropriate way to express your gratitude to him.
I think the proper way it works is: he'll show her how to appropriately to express her gratitude.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #18
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

hahahah that's classic, MTP
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #19
Treasenuak
Multiorgasmic and wrapped in plastic

Big Sarge, knife play. TheMercenary, my Sir and his wife/submissive are both members of 1763; I've never had the opportunity to go, but I WANT to, very very BADLY!!
Treasenuak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #20
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasenuak View Post
Big Sarge, knife play. TheMercenary, my Sir and his wife/submissive are both members of 1763; I've never had the opportunity to go, but I WANT to, very very BADLY!!
1763 Dungeon Regulations and General Rules

...On-line gossiping and discussion of other members activities at 1763 which are meant to be private.

(rule four. Nothing like anonymity...)
Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #21
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

So Treas, if you don't mind -- who abused you when you were young, and at what age.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #22
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

Quote:
The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.
I think the same goes for 1763.

Except for rules four and five, variations of the following might apply also:

Quote:
Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #23
Treasenuak

UT... no one, actually. I grew up in a very loving, if very sheltered, environment. My parents were not divorced; they've been married 39 years this past June. So I guess it's not a given that someone into these lifestyles was abused as a child.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:29 PM   #24
Treasenuak

Oh, and footx3 and HLJ... I have verbal permission from my Sir to mention that He is a member of the club, so long as neither lifestyle nor legal names are mentioned.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #25
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Good deal. So what is it that makes you seek out these extreme experiences? Is like "regular" sex not good enough?
Old 11-18-2008, 09:52 AM   #26
Treasenuak

"Regular" sex is perfectly wonderful, thank you. In fact, that's all my sex life is right now, and I'm certainly not complaining in the LEAST. But just as some guys like a change in scenery now and then in their sex lives, I like a change of flavor... and it just so happens that when I'm not in the mood for vanilla, I AM in the mood for moose tracks. But you might prefer strawberry or mint chocolate chip. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your favored flavor, or with mine; we each just like different things. (Please excuse the ice cream analogy... I'm hungry lol)
Old 11-18-2008, 12:21 PM   #27
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Ma'am with all due respect, multiple-partner BDSM with knife play isn't just moose tracks vs vanilla. If not for you, for MOST people, it's not a simple choice. It often starts with a history of physical abuse by parents or other care-givers, or rape or some other trauma.

And if not you, think of the partners you're opening yourself up to. People who want to cut you and hurt you as a part of the sexual experience? That's not moose tracks, that's fucked up. Are these dangerous sex-lovers into condom use? Expect a minimum of herpes for the rest of your life. Minimum. It's not the worst thing in the world, but again, that is the minimum you will expect. These are the choices you're making.

So, what in your life has caused you to desire this highly dangerous, highly chaotic, highly intense behavior along with a history of bad choices in men? Why do you desperately want to be a victim? Why do you seek out men who want to victimize you? When presented with the idea of BDSM, you don't say "Ooh, it'd be kinky for you to tie me up a little and flog me" (i.e., moose tracks), you say "Ooh, utterly and completely dominate me with horrible pain and possibly permanent scars!"

I swear I am not being judgemental. I say these things because I like you and care about you, and I hope you are making good choices in your life. A previous Dwellar was actually raped with a knife and almost died. The consequences of your choices are really far-reaching if not deadly. This is not the stuff of healthy relationships. If you don't know why you're making these choices, I suggest you invest in counseling. It sounds nasty for me to even say that to you, I know, but it really isn't. It's not a negative thing, it's a positive thing and has helped literally millions of people.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #28
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

But it's popular!
Old 11-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #29
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

It might be popular Shawnee, but Trea's posts have raised concerns all over the Cellar. I try my hardest not to point fingers as I am a supremely fucked up human being. But I do think it helps if abnomalies in someone's life are pointed out here. This might be the only place a poster documents it, and therefore the only place they can measue small-town conservatism against genuine concern.

Personally, Trea, I worry that you were posting about drinking spirits in the morning, especially with a child in the house. That you were engaged to a man you knew little about. That you came out of a marriage with a dominating and abusive man into sleeping with a much older man casually - with your baby daughter in the house. That you are actively seeking a BDSM lifestyle following an abusive relationship AGAIN with a baby girl in the house.

My (very conservative) advice to you would be to focus on your daughter and yourself for a good couple of years. Sex can wait. And you will still be attractive. And for the record - if it was a man posting my advice would be just the same - if not more vehement as I adore my Daddy and can't imagine my childhood without him.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #30
tw.
Nabbed

maybe its just me being me, but i think the whole thing smacks of effort....and makes maric***o seem subtle by comparison.