Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2019, 11:01 PM   #1
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Philthy's phlying phenanagans

I've been rather busy these last 3.5 years being sober now and all. I've come to realize a long term dream of mine that enables me to make money at my passion - flying - and what's even better about that is most of my flights involve transporting surgical teams for organ donor transplants.

My new office is now a fleet of two Hawker 800A's. They are truly great aircraft that are in the mid-sized jet category with a mtow (maximum take-off weight) of 28,000lbs and a max landing weight of 23,500 lbs.

I just started taking my gopro along on trips and here is the first one I put together from the return flight from the Grand Cayman Islands Owen Roberts International where I was the pilot flying. There will be plenty more, but like I mentioned, this is the first of what I hope to be many that I will post here. (this flight was the 1 out of 10 that was a normal charter and not a medical team)

take-off Grand Cayman, cuts to flying over Clear Lake in Houston, then final approach to rwy 4 at Houston Hobby. Note the sun is setting behind us and the shadow make the vid, I think.

Last edited by plthijinx; 01-16-2019 at 11:09 PM.
plthijinx is offline   Reply With Quote