The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 09-22-2003, 03:46 PM   #61
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Quote:
Originally posted by LUVBUGZ
Where the heck did you get that from, UT? I really don't think people like Whit, for example, hate me. I considered our "tiff", over and done with, but he apparently thinks I'm now being "mean" to him. You said in your post that, "...[i] took [your advice] to mean that [i] remain geniunely and universally unliked." I do not feel "geniunely and universally unliked", but how can you ignore the blatant hatred I get from people like DagNEY...[quote from her] "Use my sigline, or don't, couldn't care less. It was written for you anyway. By the way, it's DagNEY. Not Dag. I reserve that for people I like." And, "But I truly don't think you [UT] - or anyone else should feel the need to hide, censor themselves, or otherwise watch what they'd say because of one person [LUVBUGZ]." I don't think you can expalin that away as "helpful, friendly advise".
Go back and read what I said. I never mentioned your name. Your ability to point it back to you is uncanny.

Shall we get you reading lessons and glasses to go along with your AOL CDs?

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 03:49 PM   #62
Dagney

Congrats to you

"I got married today" Said OC....

Best wishes and best of luck! A wonderful day to do it too!

Dagney (who's counting the days till her wedding too!)

Old 09-22-2003, 04:02 PM   #63
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally posted by OnyxCougar
I got married today...
Hot damn! Congrats, OC! Handfasted too, or just hitched?
Old 09-22-2003, 04:16 PM   #64
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Remember BUGZ, you always hurt the one you love......
Old 09-22-2003, 04:23 PM   #65
EdZachary
Abhorrent Aberrant

Quote:

I didn't even understand ED's post.
I'd explain it but its probably best to let this thread just fade away.
EdZachary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 04:38 PM   #66
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Let's move the BUGZ bits to another area of the Cellar.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 04:46 PM   #67
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:

oo! OO! expalin = dyslexic and advise is a verb: to advise while advice is a noun: to give advice.

***marks up the monitor with red sharpie and runs off screaming into the night***

WTF. Last time I saw a post was a few hours ago, everything was fine. I didn't even understand ED's post. Next thing I know we're on page 3 and Bugz went and forgot her [sarcasm] tags again. **pokes her** Got. To. Remember. Those. Luv.

I got married today, so everybody stop fighting about what everyone agrees is MELODRAMA for just tonight. Please?

And Luv, hunny, if UT wanted you out, you'dve never been able to post at all. So relax. Breathe, sweetie. 'Sgonna be okay. And I know you don't think you did anything wrong, and I know you see a double standard in who says what causing which ruckus, and that's ok, too. Remember. The. Tags. k??
Damn, you're good OC. I really like you and I mean that, NO sarcasm in this statement. I was flustered there at the end on that one. I can't believe I actually pissed off UT, I had no intention of doing that. I know what you mean about the shit hitting the fan rapidly. I don't think many people did get EZ's jab because it was at me. I got it and thought it rather funny myself, but once again when I playfully jabbed back all hell broke loose. When you say [sarcasm] tags do you mean smilies? I thought I used enough smilies to cover my ass and actually came right out in English that I was poking fun ad EZ. I don't know how I can be any more obvious than that. Out of all the BS floating around here DagNEY is the only one to just come out and say she doesn't like me. Thank God someone can at least be honest about it and not try to cover up their real feelings with hidden innuendos. Thanks to you DagNEY, the feeling is mutual.

Anyhoo, congrats on the wedding OC. Last I read you were in the middle of Isabel. I guess you made it through alive and well. Oh, and sorry to hear about losing all your Wicca stuff. It sounds like you put a lot of work into collecting that stuff and it meant a lot to you. I would have liked to seen your pyramids

Mama Loves You Baby Girl ~ May You Rest In Peace
LUVBUGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 04:49 PM   #68
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
I got married today, so everybody stop fighting about what everyone agrees is MELODRAMA for just tonight. Please?
Well then, Just why in hell do you care what's going on here?
Old 09-22-2003, 05:08 PM   #69
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdZachary

I'd explain it but its probably best to let this thread just fade away.
I understood it EZ and that's all that really matters. I thought it was funny and since you apparently understand the basics of sarcastic humor I thought I'd shoot one back to ya . Sorry if it didn't come across that way to you. As you have apparently done your homework before posting I'm sure you have seen the ill effects my presence has brought to the Cellar in various other threads. Anyhoo, you'll do just fine here. Most people are pretty cool, I guess I'm just not one of them. Some advice from an illiterate, ignorant, non-communicative, psychotic, mean, bitch...stay on UT's good side, he's the only one who can pull the plug on you [The advice was a sarcastic wise-crack NOT ment to OFFEND ANYONE who may or may not be reading this now or in the future:p :p :p ]

PS...there's always PM (Personal Messaging) so if you want to trade sarcastic whips we can do it there in a relatively safe place and if I piss you off or offend you, YOU can tell me straight out and I won't need to spend 4 hours trying to explain myself to the rest of the peanut gallery

Mama Loves You Baby Girl ~ May You Rest In Peace
LUVBUGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 05:17 PM   #70
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

OC! Congrats or condolences, take your pick. Seriously, best wishes to you and yours. Oh yeah, take the advice Bruce hinted at and forget the Cellar, just for tonight. Have fun, later.
Old 09-23-2003, 01:03 AM   #71
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagney
But UT, isn't it YOUR forum?
Who is offering a free HIPAA shoot to anyone who wants to come and lend her the munitions.
When and where?

I'm frustrated in different ways by the dreaded HIPAA ...

although it is amazing the extent to which what you "know" about it is different from what it really says, if you bother to read the regs.

I do know, however, that I may soon be forced to hand a pen to people who are threatening to kill me so that they may sign off on their refusal to read a HIPAA rights packet ...

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 04:20 AM   #72
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Duh....what's HIPAA?
Old 09-23-2003, 10:18 AM   #73
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Health Information Portability and Acessibility Act, or something like that.

It's the new batch of federal laws that relate to patient confidentiality and information sharing ... Short version, it sucks rocks, not that anyone is doing anything differently than they ever have, but that there is now more paperwork that you have to do to prove you're doing it.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 10:33 AM   #74
Dagney

Sucks big rocks...

It's basically the revamping of how HealthCare is done. Electronic Transactions are being standardized (In a VERY painful manner), taking all of the current 1000+ proprietary formats, and making them all the same, for each insurance company. Standardizing how information is passed, what is passed, what's done with it when it gets to where it's going.

It also covers security of privately held Health information (PHI). (I can't just lay your medical records on my desk and walk away from it). And privacy of PHI I can't spray paint your diagnosis on the billboard on 95. But if YOU do it, it's okay.

But one of the best benefits of HIPAA is that it mandates portability of your health insurance. If you move from one job to another, and you've had health insurance for over 18 months continuously, it MUST be offered to you right away.

It's a huge pain in my butt, (the electronic transactions are what I'm working on) and sends me home in a foul bitch-o-matic mood most nights, but in the long run, HIPAA will be good for everyone.

Dagney

Old 09-23-2003, 01:31 PM   #75
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce

Well then, Just why in hell do you care what's going on here?
Because I was at work when I wrote it and I spend my free moments here when I'm not on a call at work? Silly Bruce.

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote