The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 09-16-2003, 12:31 AM   #16
gossard187
Caste-Away

Liquid feces? I thought only American tourists had a problem with Montezuma's revenge...
gossard187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:06 AM   #17
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally posted by gossard187
Liquid feces? I thought only American tourists had a problem with Montezuma's revenge...
They probably were saving it up for a while.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 03:31 AM   #18
evansk7
Disorderly Orderly

Quote:
It troubles me when I see people do stupid shit like that and cause the anti side to be seen as a 'bunch of asshat protestors' when there is a valid arguement to their side. One asshole protestor doesn't mean them all, right guys?
As long as they stand by and tolerate the "asshole in the midst" among them, yeah, it does in my book.

The day the rest of the protestors turn around and start beating the crap outta the guy with the bucket, I'll start listening to their arguments. Until then, they're just one guy with a bucket and a bunch of folks with a guy with a bucket.

Kev
evansk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 03:43 AM   #19
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I don't know about this case, but other WTO protests were made up of many groups and individuals. I've wondered some times if the violent ones weren't planted to discredit the rest. When a lot of protesters are covering an entire city, you can be sure the media will be where the violent ones are. At least the media where the violent ones are will get on the air.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:24 PM   #20
thecynicproject
lurker extraordinaire

Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System, Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse, etc..
if those protesters don't know what they're protesting, then how many of those cops do you think don't know what they're protecting??
Old 09-17-2003, 07:55 PM   #21
ThisOleMiss
Resident President

Question Perplexed

OK, this has got me puzzled. Why would anyone collect, gather, buy, or otherwise obtain a bucket of liquid shit? Much less fling the thing. I mean when I clean out the lizard cage and the goat pens we're talking boots and gloves and assorted other gear. That's to gross for words. Hope the flinger had to get a tetnus shot.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:40 PM   #22
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally posted by thecynicproject
if those protesters don't know what they're protesting, then how many of those cops do you think don't know what they're protecting??
Welcome to the Cellar cynic.
At the WTO meetings there are almost as many agendas as there are protesters. The WTO pisses off a lot of people for a lot of reasons.
The cops on the other hand don't have to know anything but their orders and the law. Well, maybe just their orders.