The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Food and Drink
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Food and Drink Essential to sustain life; near the top of the hierarchy of needs

Old 02-03-2005, 05:17 PM   #1
busterb
NSABFD

George Dickel

I feel I would be remiss if I didn't bring the G up. The white lable is 90 octane & works great as a sipping whiskey. Hell I just got a jug & had my cable cut off & now Direct-tv on the way. George has, BTW caused me great pains over the years. If only I could remember to sip
Old 02-03-2005, 10:51 PM   #2
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

George juice tastes like oat meal to me , to each his own . When we are slumming ( whitch is usualy ) we drink Jim Beam , when not Turkey 101 . Gobble Gobble !!!

You will like Direct tv , we have had it for about 10 years , one of the BEST damn investments I have EVER made !!! Digital sound and picture !!!!!!
Old 02-05-2005, 02:41 AM   #3
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

sippin'! that's for sucks! (as you may have been able to tell from a few of my posts *ahem.. clearing throat*) although if you're up for slummin' it and are wanting to do that with a vengance.. may I suggest virgin bourbon 101.. it really doesn't have a bad flavour.. which is to say it actually has one, nice.. smoky.. and boy howdy, it does the trick at a very reasonable price.. I prefer the higher end bourbons/whiskeys but ya know.. sometimes a good shitty drunk on crap booze is a good thing.. and as a musician/culinarian... $ can be a little short on occasion and stress high.. so.. there ya go my 2 cents worth.

Last edited by cowhead; 02-05-2005 at 02:43 AM. Reason: heh speaking of which.. gulp
cowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 08:41 PM   #4
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I like Dickels, I've got a complete set of the brown pouring bottles with the stopper and leather harness up in the attic somewhere.
It's not bourbon, it's sourmash. They start off the same but sourmash uses more backset and ferments longer. Different taste.

Me sippin'