The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 12-01-2006, 11:31 AM   #16
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage
If so, all germs are negated.
Or irrelevant.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:35 AM   #17
rkzenrage

Damn skippy.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:42 AM   #18
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I used to share a house with two girls who were pretty casual about using the bathroom. If I wanted a long relaxing bath I'd let them know beforehand, to get the bathroom clear for the next hour. They didn't return this courtesy, giving me a breezy, "Oh come in, I don't mind" instead" Well I minded! I actually went to the local supermarket once, because I needed a poo, wouldn't do it in front of her and douldn't wait.

Grrrrrrr

I also worked in a building where a chattering crowd of girls would descend on the Ladies to do their make-up and gossip. I wouldn't mind but it was a telephone call centre! Who did they think was going to see them? I always found it very awkward walking in all unsuspecting and finding them lined up at the sinks. My usual trick was to yank some toilet paper out of a cubicle and blow my nose, as if that was all I'd come in for. I didn't want to have a wee while they were there in case a fart slipped out.

Yes, I know it's all natural, but I was younger then. I just couldn't face three or four glamour pusses when washing my hands, knowing they'd shared the remains of the day with me.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:45 AM   #19
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I had a college roommate who I swear wouldn't answer the phone without her makeup on. She piled it on for about an hour every day. Let me tell ya...all the makeup and daddy's money didn't help her looks.

SG...I bet those roomies were to blame for your whole "pants/ascending fart" incident.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:48 AM   #20
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I can't lay the blame for that at their door sadly. I shared with the girls in London. whereas the rolling fart phenomenon was here in Leicester.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:49 AM   #21
rkzenrage

One of my wife's best friends wears it to the beach. She has one loose, I swear I can hear it rattling around in there when we are in the car.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #22
dar512
dar512 is now Pete Zicato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
I can't lay the blame for that at their door sadly. I shared with the girls in London. whereas the rolling fart phenomenon was here in Leicester.
It would be a crying shame, SG, if you didn't take "Rolling Fart Phenomenon" as your user title for a short while.

Edited to add - could be a great band name, too.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:53 AM   #23
rkzenrage

Rolling thunderess perhaps?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:39 PM   #24
Hoof Hearted
...you smell something?

Hubby and I are casual about our eliminations, though we both prefer privacy for the solid waste.

In public restrooms, I have difficulty doing anything other than a 'tinkle'. I greatly dislike for others to 'hear' me passing wind and plopping. If I MUST poo in a public restroom and there are other people in there...I will toss some TP into the toilet bowl to muffle the plops.

Why do I like to be so silent? I must have been a cat in a former life.... =^..^=
Old 12-01-2006, 09:30 PM   #25
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Why do I like to be so silent?
Because that's when you're most vulnerable and a predator might hear the plops.

The Sloths in South America..... and you know how long it takes them to get anywhere..... will climb down from the tree canopy to crap. Unless it's raining, then they let it drop because nothing will hear them.

Too much information.....sorry.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:02 PM   #26
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

I always go for the first stall, I read from one of those really reliable information sources (ok ok, it was Cleo but I was young!!) that said they are the least used, so usually the least germiest. That said I reckon after cleo posted that little gem, they are now the most used.

I like a bit of buffer space when available.

My girlfriend and I in our younger and drunker days, would always go in the same cubical, it was funny to hear the comments made and catch a glimpse of the looks.

I guffawed so hard once whilst in a public toilet, I had just entered and sat down (to pee), when I heard a loud rumbly explosion from the other occupied stall and a very loud ..."oh shit, oh my god, I'm soooo sorry. Dont get anything from that hamburger stall!!".
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:17 PM   #27
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksNuts
I always go for the first stall, I read from one of those really reliable information sources (ok ok, it was Cleo but I was young!!) that said they are the least used, so usually the least germiest.
It may be that the toilet seat is the least of your worries.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 06:48 PM   #28
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
I had a friend who used to quip "The two words you never want to hear in the men's room: 'Nice cock'."

One night we were out drinking at a brew pub and getting fairly buzzed. We both were in the men's room at the urinals when a couple of young college kids walked in and took up spots along the wall. My pal finished up before I did and as he yanked up his fly he looked over at me and said in a loud enough voice "Nice cock." and walked out without looking back.

I completely lost it, mid piss convulsing with laughter, spraying the floor.

Ya had to be there.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:20 AM   #29
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Ladies, if you want to cause an uproar in the public loo, you should try using this line.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:32 PM   #30
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I have a similar story. I was on the streets of London for the millenium celebration. Although provision had been made for the huge crowds, there would never be adequate toilet facilities for female Londoners swigging champagne and beer on a cold night.

I was queueing for the Ladies like a good girl, when my two male companions came back to join me - they'd already been and gone if you get my drift. They persuaded me to use the near-empty Gents otherwise we'd be there all night.

As I was washing my hands I heard my then-boyfriend (standing guard) talking outside and a woman came in laughing. When she spotted me she did a quick double take and then said, "The man outside said he'd let me in if I gave him a kiss" to which I responded, "He said that to me too, but I've already seen his cock..." made a wry face and gestured with my little finger.

I exited with a big grin on my face and didn't tell him why for ages.