The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 05-15-2006, 05:29 PM   #856
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Yes, but when you work the late-night shift and you know you're the only one in the building, it really shouldn't count.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:08 PM   #857
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Sex in the dark room rocks.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:09 PM   #858
kgg
A Friend Indeed

Sex in any room! The dining room table.
kgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 06:10 AM   #859
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

do you ever (vageuley) remember all those crazy things you used to do in your late teens like in the park and in the yard and up the side the house and in the forest etc etc and then you think to now when your like, old and boring as hell and all that crazy stuff seems like another world away so you just dont even think about it enough to even mention it on the cellar. one day, god, i might not even recall doing anything like that ever.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:30 AM   #860
Ibby
erika

Man, I AM in my teens.

My situation (well, before I moved to Taiwan) is kinda complicated. My girlfriend refuses to make out with me, but she does let me / like it when I play with her boobies, and sometimes lets me go south, but not inside her pants. Lack of makeouts is getting to me more than anything else, but I love her dearly and it's more important to me to be in her arms than in her pants.

Though like I said in the 'best childhood memory in one sentence' thread... back row of a near-empty theater... *grins*
Old 05-25-2006, 06:54 AM   #861
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

well im only 22.. and i feel like sometimes.. its all over.

use your youth well Ibram.. educate her!!
Old 05-25-2006, 11:05 AM   #862
laebedahs
Abecedarian

Sun_Sparkz, you're not old. You can still have that sort of fun if you go looking for it. I had the same sort of fun until I got married, had a kid, and now divorced (currently 23).
laebedahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 08:03 AM   #863
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

OMG You guys are killin me! I'm 41 and since meeting a YW I'm having more fun and doing things I never did when I was younger - like in my early twenties! Hell, when I was 23 I was married and had 3 kids by the time I turned 25. You guys are all young and should be "livin the life."
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:49 AM   #864
lookout123
changed his status to single

hell, i didn't get wild until i turned 22. i had fun and did the normal stuff, but then i met this one chick. ok, truth is she was a stripper - deal with it, it isn't like i was looking for a lifelong relationship. buckwild freaky voyeur. hood of the car in a parking lot, broad daylight, in the beer cooler at a bar we just stopped into, rest stop on I-80 broad daylight front row parking. that shortlived "relationship" really dialed things up for me.

then i met my first girl to admit that she owned a swing.

22-24 were a couple of really fun years. 24-32 were pretty much with one woman with a very short intermission, but that was even freakier.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:24 AM   #865
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

18-23 was the wildest , sorta layed back and took what Came my way untill i hit the PI ( at about 20-21 ) , That freaked me out for the first nite , then all was well , YES I have paid for sex , and companionship , the girls figured out that i was a nice guy , and would treat them as ladys ( if they acted that way ) , sex in / on a jeepney , sex in a club , hell sex on stage in a club ( HARD to turn down 2 semi naked chicks saying " we have a Bath Tube show , you want to play ??? ) , sex in the surf ( the ocen doing the motion and all that !!) etc,,,, AHHH good times !!!
Old 05-27-2006, 11:43 AM   #866
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Holy cats. Kids today. I didn't get married till I was 36, and we had our first kid when I was 43. (SWMBO is about 9 years younger) before that I had a succession of freaky girlfriends, sex just about everywhere one could think of, given the opportunity. Now I'm more settled I guess. I wonder what life would be like if I had had my kids early like most people.

I posted somewhere, maybe here, that I don't really think there is a freaky palce to have sex. Some more interesting than others, but when you are in the mood, all that social conditioning just goes out the door.

As for being "old and boring as hell and all that crazy stuff seems like another world away so you just dont even think about it enough to even mention it on the cellar." There's the story about the two old men sitting on the porch and one says to the other: Do you remember the first time you had sex? and the other replies: Hell, it's been so long I don't remember the LAST time I had sex.

/ramble
Old 05-27-2006, 05:44 PM   #867
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman065
OMG You guys are killin me! I'm 41 and since meeting a YW I'm having more fun and doing things I never did when I was younger - like in my early twenties!
Enjoy, I've had several of those Epiphanies. There's nothing like it.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:14 PM   #868
lookout123

sooo, i'm a little freaked out. a friend introduced me to a friend of hers on thursday night. we hit it off really well. phsycially, she is exactly what i'm drawn to. she was kind of quiet and shy. but we had interesting conversation and all that jazz.... so of course we ended up in bed.
i have no desire for a real relationship at this point and was perfectly clear about where i'm at in life.

the sex was actually really good. then friday morning she gets up and heads out,i told her i'd call her, no big deal.

i see her friday night and the sex was indescribably good. fantastic. i spent the time from 10PM friday to 2AM this morning on beds, floors, counters, cool decking (ouch), against walls, on the stairs... just incredible.

at 2 she started talking. and didn't stop until she left an hour ago. for the third time, having left things here the first two times. i know all about her kids and their drama. her parents' drama. her grandparents' names and countries of origin (italy, duh) her ex-husband. her ex-boyfriend. the guy she only dated for awhile cuz he liked to beat her up. her career aspirations. her career mishaps. her struggle with bulimia. .........and it just kept on coming. then she started speaking in spanish. and italian. the portuguese. WTF???

i only had one way to make her stop talking. seriously, if we weren't slamming up against walls or something of the sort, then she wouldn't stop talking.

as she left for the last time, she said she'd call later and we could go to dinner and get some shopping done. um, no.

since i've started typing this i've received two text messages and one phone call.

holy shit.

ah well, the sex was great.
Old 05-28-2006, 02:08 PM   #869
lookout123

ok, she just stopped by "because she was in the neighborhood" and found a painting that she thought would look just great over my couch.

i'm glad i don't have a rabbit to boil or anything.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:14 PM   #870
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

You gotta realize you're prime real estate, man.