Old 09-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #61
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Old 09-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #62
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
Bosh, top to bottom. A schmuck you began, and a schmuck you remain. I say again you can't really be a libertarian unless you are also a determined liberationists.

I consider it a badge of honor to be called a schmuck from such a dishonest, idiotic, douche bag like you. Of course you repeat the same tired lie that you always do..."can't really be a libertarian unless you are also a determined liberationists". I've proven you wrong so many times, I can do it while I'm sleeping. Your claims violate every single libertarian principle ever documented or espoused by those who created the libertarian party, and who first created libertarian philosophy. They also violate the Constitution and the wishes of our America's founders.

Quote:
You can't present a convincing argument otherwise. Dead fascists don't amount, after all, to an obstacle to creating a more libertarian social order, do they?
Every argument I've ever made on the subject is truthful, factual, well-documented, and convincing to any honest person that has an education above that of a 2nd grader. This is why I've failed to convince you. Or perhaps you can't hear my arguments with your head buried so far up your own ass?

Quote:
Attract women? So you say -- on the 'net.
Well, unlike you I don't have a credit card statement to prove who I went on "dates" with. Unlike you, my word is valuable. I've been with plenty of American women, but that isn't my preference. If you like them, great. All you've got to do is grow a brain, get a job, erase everything about your vile personality, go to charm school, try not to be such a dickhead, and maybe you can convince a desperate, old, used-up biker chick to take you.

Quote:
You remove obstacles to libertarianism by force, for the obstacles will act to oppose libertarianism by force, and unless there is countervailing force, they will invariably succeed in quashing it. Hence, no libertarianism. This is where your idea prevents libertarianism's spread, and ought therefore not to be taken for action. Your regrettable intellect avoids understanding this, as you so often avoid understanding in general.
Libertarianism is the philosophy that you don't initiate force. Libertarians believe the only justifiable use of force is in your own defense. You don't use force to spread libertarianism. Using force to spread libertarianism is like using rape to spread chastity. Your lack of intellect would be an embarrassment for a 4 year old retarded kid who was hit in the head with a sledge hammer. But this is nothing compared to your lack of character or integrity.

Quote:
Nondemocracies are the places that would benefit most greatly from going libertarian or in a libertarian direction -- the likelier occurrence, as societies change their political orders only gradually in any circumstance other than badly losing a war.
Democracy is not freedom and is not libertarianism and libertarianism is not spread by force. You fail to grasp even the most basic component of libertarianism. This is why you regurgitate lies and make absurd statements so consistently. It's why you will always be laughed at by real libertarians.

Quote:
Most of the human obstacles to libertarianism will become obstacles through warfare and thuggery.
Correct. And you are one of those obstacles. You are exactly the kind of cheap, petty, brainless little thug you are talking about.

Quote:
I am prepared to neutralize these strategies; you can't do that. I recommend you get the hell out of the way of those who can.
I recommend you go fuck yourself and don't every try to use MY military to pull off your stupidity and stop trying to label your brand of tyranny as libertarianism, because it's not. If you want to go on your own to help people win freedom for themselves, more power to you. If you try to use the U.S. Military to do it, I will stand in your way, and I'm a lot tougher than you are.

Quote:
You will note, now that you go back and check, that I did not claim libertarian thinking for Churchill: just wisdom. You shouldn't try having your very own facts yourself.
I didn't accuse you of lying about Churchill being a libertarian. You've only lied about yourself being one. I merely said that Churchill isn't a libertarian and if you are trying to use his words to suggest that you are one, you're barking up the wrong tree....as usual.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:20 AM   #63
Aliantha

eta: I couldn't find one that seemed to say, 'My dick is bigger than yours'
Old 09-09-2008, 01:41 AM   #64
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

It's not a bigger dick contest. The guy is a lying piece of shit and an asshole. He is upset because I constantly point out his lies and and prove that he's not a libertarian.

He just keeps it up because he's a worthless, scumbag without an ounce of honor and he thinks repeating the same lie will lend him some credibility.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #65
Aliantha

Yes Radar. Obviously we should all believe you because you're the only one who knows everything.

Can you say God Complex?
Old 09-09-2008, 02:12 AM   #66
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

I'd say my credentials as a libertarian speak for themselves. I'm a 4 time "lights of liberty" award winner for libertarian activism. I was chairman of largest county libertarian organization in the United States. I was on the executive committee of the Libertarian Party of California (the largest state libertarian organization in America). I personally know the man who started the Libertarian Party; David Nolan. I've met with several libertarian party candidates for president including Ron Paul (I actually sat with him and had dinner), Harry Browne, and Michael Badnarik. I've registered thousands of young people to vote as libertarians. I've donated thousands and thousands of dollars and thousands of hours to further libertarianism. I've run for 3 offices as a libertarian candidate. I've read hundreds of books on libertarian philosophy. Within the libertarian community, I was known as a purist because my standards are higher than most.

I'd say that makes me a pretty damned good judge as to who is or is not a libertarian.

I don't believe I know everything, but I do know everything about a few things, and libertarianism is one of them. The U.S. Constitution is another. I also know more about computer networking than any average 5 network administrators combined.

I don't have a god complex or a narcissistic personality disorder. I've got a firm grasp on reality and I know where I'm strong and where I'm not. I'm confident and I've got a lot to back up my confidence.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:55 AM   #67
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I have a libertarian resume just as long as yours, and you're full of shit.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 AM   #68
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
I recommend you go fuck yourself and don't every try to use MY military to pull off your stupidity and stop trying to label your brand of tyranny as libertarianism, because it's not. If you want to go on your own to help people win freedom for themselves, more power to you. If you try to use the U.S. Military to do it, I will stand in your way, and I'm a lot tougher than you are.
"It's MY island!"

On a serious note, how do you make the claim that it is your army, when if I'm not mistaken you don't pay any taxes to support/equip said army? Honest question not trying to be facetious and add to the heat of this "discussion" in progress...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:51 AM   #69
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

very, VERY good Bullitt!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #70
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Jane, you ignorant slut.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #71
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
"It's MY island!"

On a serious note, how do you make the claim that it is your army, when if I'm not mistaken you don't pay any taxes to support/equip said army? Honest question not trying to be facetious and add to the heat of this "discussion" in progress...

I do pay income taxes. I always have. I only do so because it is extortion. I don't pay them because I actually owe them. I pay them so I don't have to get into shootout with people coming to my house to TRY to take my shit.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #72
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
I have a libertarian resume just as long as yours, and you're full of shit.
No you don't, and no I'm not. I've seen your so-called libertarian resume. You were one of the half-hearted libertarians who gave up on the party because you didn't think they were getting people elected into high enough positions.

I didn't leave the party until it was no longer being run by libertarians.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:56 PM   #73
Aliantha

Quote:
I do pay income taxes. I always have. I only do so because it is extortion. I don't pay them because I actually owe them. I pay them so I don't have to get into shootout with people coming to my house to TRY to take my shit.
I think you've missed the point here, but your explanation only reinforces what we already know anyway.

I've asked you this before and you've never answered, but let's try again just for the record.

If you're against paying taxes, how do you expect the military (even the mystical one that lives in your head) to be funded?
Old 09-09-2008, 06:01 PM   #74
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

Quote:
I was under the impression that you declined to pay income taxes, thought I read you saying that in the past. Hence my question.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #75
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I think you've missed the point here, but your explanation only reinforces what we already know anyway.

I've asked you this before and you've never answered, but let's try again just for the record.

If you're against paying taxes, how do you expect the military (even the mystical one that lives in your head) to be funded?

I didn't say I was against paying taxes; just income taxes. Did you know that before we had an income tax, we had roads, a military, a judiciary, a legislature, and all of the other Constitutional parts of government.

Right now income taxes don't even pay for our military or any part of our government. They go just to pay the interest on all of the money the government has borrowed in our names.

If income taxes were removed entirely, we could fund 100% of the Constitutional parts of government with only the tariffs and excise taxes we already collect without raising them a single penny.

We would have to reduce the size of our military so it was large enough to carry out the common defense of our own country and not stick our noses into every dispute on earth between other nations, we'd have to eliminate all parts of the federal government not enumerated in the Constitution like Homeland security, FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, BATF, BLM, FCC, Foreign aid, welfare, medicare, social security, federally funded education, etc.