The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 02-12-2009, 07:12 AM   #31
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Sorry to hear it Radar. Hang in there.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:47 PM   #32
sugarpop
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
Damn, that is a very nice place. I want it myself! (I love arches for some reason).

However, even if you can't buy it RFN, in this economy there is a good chance it will still be available in a month or two.

Failing that, it is almost certain that there will be plenty of nice places available at good prices for the next few years. You'll get something.
I really like arches too. And I love that double sided fireplace. I would have to rip out all the carpet though and put down tile or bamboo floors, or cork. I like hard floors.

Radar, sorry to hear about the setback with the new job. That sucks. But Zen is right. The house will probably still be there in a few months. I don't know where you live, but the tunraround on selling a house is really long now. You might even end up getting it for a better price.
sugarpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #33
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

My wife likes hard floors too. It's the Vietnamese thing. She likes to sweep floors. I prefer the warm feeling I get from carpet. It also reduces sound, and you just vacuum it. It just feels easier, and more like the home I grew up in.