The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 06-28-2005, 03:35 AM   #301
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowhead
hey there rock.. I work with a local 'fetish troupe' uh ( help/do the food.. that's all I've seen enough goth breast to last me a lifetime) if you need/want something like that.. I'm sure it can be arranged.. just after the initial part leave me out of it. (and not saying that there is anything remotely wrong about it.. it's just not my thing.. I work there for money.. and yeah. getting to paste clam shells on womens breasts with a little ganocchi (until they sweat too much anyway) the next thing you know the chocolate falls off... yurk... odd thing with that is that I am there to do a job, they are all looking for potential partners, I'm no prude but... really if you want the website. gimmie a little time and all your fantasies can be real (hey! isn't that a line from bladerunner?/do androinds dream of electric sheep?)
Wow, that's pretty amazing. I ran across a show on HBO called "Real Sex". It showed some of these fetish troupes, people would get naked and wear only horse gear and stuff like that. I thought the members "worked" on each other. I didn't realize they hired people to help with the festivities.

Ran across this show twice. The other time they showed this bar/club with all women and some of them wore a strap-on penis, and they would screw other women with it.

Actually both times, I watched for a while, but got bored with it and flipped channels.

As for my fantasies, I'm just blowing hot air. I am not very bold in real life.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:05 PM   #302
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I saw the "I Want to be a Pony!" sex-show, too. I admired the group for having a hobby. One woman spent, like, 1,000 samoles on her leather pony outfit. That's dedication to the cause.

One man wanted a woman to treat him like an actual horse, keep him in the barn, a bit in his mouth (and other various articles of horsehood) and feed him hay,etc. He also wanted to be ridden like a horse (him on his hands and knees with the bit, etc.) and a lot of women actually did just that. They trotted him out thru the woods and after the ride they put him up in his stable! He LOVED it!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:01 PM   #303
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

yeesh... I mean I have no problem with people and their 'quirks and kinks' but there are somethings that are just too far out there for me to wrap my head all the way around.

well, they don't usually hire in outside people, but I have known (and not in the biblical sense) two of the 'founders' for a long time.. and so when they need extra help from someone who won't spend all of his time oggling the naked women (not that I don't..but there's a weird switch in my brain that when I am at work I am AT WORK, and that is the primary objective) or being judgemental about things.. there are only a few things that I am really strongly against.

1.) sex with children, it's just wrong.
2.) sex with dead things... no no no!
3.) eating excriment.. just unsanitary.. i mean that shit can kill you!
4.) rape, I mean real rape.. then again even play rape is a bit much for me (not that I am opposed to kinda rough sex)
5.) sex with animals.. they don't want that!

there are many things I don't like... but those things make me angry. (well, you can eat all the pooh in the world that you want, but just don't ask me to be a part of it)
Old 06-28-2005, 02:10 PM   #304
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

OK, so I looked at your list and nowhere does it say "no pretending to be a horse." I think it's kinda cool! Assuming the guy has knee pads on, nobody gets hurt! They're all consenting, even enthusiastic, adults! But, it doesn't turn ME on. I like a little rough now and then, a little tiny bite here and there is good. Is biting weird? I don't mean a world of biting, just a little one, on the inside of the leg, or neck. No bruising or anything, just a little chomp.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:53 PM   #305
Silent
Romanes Eunt Domus

One of my ex's was a nibbler. She called it "itchy teeth". As long as she didn't get carried away it was nice. Kind of like finger nail sctratches, it was feed back letting you know you're on the right path.
Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:55 PM   #306
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

I love biting, but hate being bitten. It's a total double-standard, I know, but my husband seems okay with it.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:43 PM   #307
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonated_Brains
Methinks Bruce just developed foot-in-mouth syndrome.

Not at all. He said
Quote:
I'm in the same boat, dude. We can't make love when the kids are home. But, they're always home. Married 24 years, kids are 19 and 15. It wasn't great when sex became yearly. Now, I can't remember when and I don't see it coming anytime.
I said he wasn't trying hard enough.
He came back with extra restraints.
Quote:
Most parents don't have Aspergers Syndrome kids either. Our kids are homies with limited social skills. 19 yo son still doesn't have driver's license.
I stand by my post.
Then he added;
Quote:
But, you're right, I'm not working it anymore. I've kind of given up. Her taking zoloft and ovaries shutting down doesn't help. I guess I'm waiting for the nest to empty.
Which means she isn't interested. That's a long way from;
Quote:
We can't make love when the kids are home.
No feet in my mouth......this time. :p
Old 06-28-2005, 10:48 PM   #308
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

Do you ever think maybe your just approaching her wrongly?

i find this THE biggest problem in my experience. Even if you ARE in the mood, if the man approaches you the wrong way.. or does something you dont like... POP.. its all over and back to watching TV.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:11 PM   #309
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

POP.. its all over and back to watching TV.

I thought that was the point !!!
Old 06-28-2005, 11:25 PM   #310
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

haha!!

no, the "POP" is the mood evaporating into thin air.

How the hell can we train you men into not doing these annoying, mood eroding things?
Old 06-29-2005, 01:34 AM   #311
anonymous
Operations Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Sparkz
haha!!

no, the "POP" is the mood evaporating into thin air.

How the hell can we train you men into not doing these annoying, mood eroding things?
Well because some of those things are im portatn, like breathing, or looking at the woman or giving up since the last 25 compliments in a row were met with outright negation.

I'm tired of it and I just give up. then on the rare times that I'm approached, I've been trained to not quarrel and just go with the flow. but it doesn't las.t

POP you mood. right what will it take to pop the mood of negativity? of presuming that I amd saiyng something negative? can't a compilment just be a compliment?

anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 02:25 AM   #312
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

he he, you sound like someone i know...

i mean the whole ONLY complimenting 5 seconds prior to vulgar groping thing.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:39 AM   #313
LCanal
I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am

Can remember the movie but "They only tell you they love you just before they......."

Hey Sparks did you get to Bali yet?
Old 06-30-2005, 09:16 PM   #314
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

But its true! Yes compliments can just be compliments.. but they can be random too.

Na LC, i fly out on July 31st. still nervous tho!
Old 07-01-2005, 01:04 PM   #315
jaguar
whig

Quote:
I love biting, but hate being bitten. It's a total double-standard, I know, but my husband seems okay with it.
What about scratching? Where do you draw the line? Red marks? Red marks that last a week? Blood?