The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-04-2004, 05:31 PM   #106
marichiko

LJ, Flippant dropped by for a visit, and her take is that you're so down on Garnet because you obviously like to fuck monkeys and you're afraid the authorities at PETA will interfere with your beastial little pleasures - just like you like to fuck with everyone here at the celler. No doubt the monkeys at the typewriter logo was what attracted you here in the first place. Flippant feels concerned for you and says further that you definitely have a monkey problem, and you should try to blend in and maintain a low profile to keep the PETA gestapo off your back. And BTW, I wouldn't give a scintilla, never mind a scad for your shit stirring course, you are talking to the master of shit, I just don't usually bother to crap all over slime like you.

Last edited by marichiko; 10-04-2004 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-04-2004, 06:09 PM   #107
busterb
NSABFD

Just for hell of it, I pitch in a small bit use your spell checker some time. the plural for monkey is monkeys. Some time the changing the "Y" to ies don't fly. How's that for some redneck grammer? Please don't check the "punctuation!" In keeping w/this thread. Oh well.
Old 10-04-2004, 06:40 PM   #108
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterb
Just for hell of it, I pitch in a small bit use your spell checker some time. the plural for monkey is monkeys. Some time the changing the "Y" to ies don't fly. How's that for some redneck grammer? Please don't check the "punctuation!" In keeping w/this thread. Oh well.
Hey, Busterb, help comes from the most unlikely places! Thank you for the spell check. My worthless spelling is one of the hallmarks of my posts. You rednecks are smarter than you look (I come from a family of 'em on one side, so I should know!)!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:12 PM   #109
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by marichiko
LJ, Flippant dropped by for a visit, and her take is that you're so down on Garnet because you obviously like to fuck monkeys and you're afraid the authorities at PETA will interfere with your beastial little pleasures - just like you like to fuck with everyone here at the celler. No doubt the monkeys at the typewriter logo was what attracted you here in the first place. Flippant feels concerned for you and says further that you definitely have a monkey problem, and you should try to blend in and maintain a low profile to keep the PETA gestapo off your back. And BTW, I wouldn't give a scintilla, never mind a scad for your shit stirring course, you are talking to the master of shit, I just don't usually bother to crap all over slime like you.
ok, I know this is a lot like bitchslapping a 4 year old, but for the entertainment of those of you that HAVE some sense:

Mari,
you ignorant slut.

How is it possible that you are the only one who has not noticed that every thread you participate in quickly dissolves into uncomfortably inane chatter? Your cloying, self congratulatory quips with those you agree with usually make that other person want to change sides so that they are not associated with your tired ass. I'd slap you, but I don;t want to get stupid on my hands.

You blame your stupidity and "memory loss" on CO poisoning. How freaking stupid were you not to service your freaking heater? Why do we have to support your lazy ass now that it is over? You steal minutes from AOL, just so you can lower the cumulative IQ of this fine board. Get a motherfuckin' job in data entry and leave. maybe then all those funny people that used to be here will come back. and the new ones won't be disgusted by your needy soul draining whining. take brianna and the rest of your little blowjob buddies with you. As for you and your pal flippant talking about me, at least she has the sense to keep her fucking nose out of what does not concern her. I'm sure she appreciates your telling me what her "take on me" is. you moron. flippant, you don;t want any of this, do you? no, of course you don;t .....it doesn't concern you, right?

To sum up.....mari, you suck, and it's contagious. get out now. no one likes you.

you may be the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

your pal, jim
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 09:26 PM   #110
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim

your pal, jim
OH, LJ! You still love me!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:32 PM   #111
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
no one likes you.
case in point:
Quote:

from brianna (in private message, with permission to quote)
<HR style="COLOR: #e1e1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Um, lj, you asshole, I had a Huge fight with mari where I called her a borderline personality, a lazy bitch and questioned her "disability"--I was TOTALLLY jumped on by a lot of people and I didn't see anyone come to my rescue. Nice that you lump me in with her. thanks.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:47 PM   #112
marichiko

Quote:
no one likes you.

case in point:

Quote:

from brianna (in private message, with permission to quote)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Um, lj, you asshole

(end quote)

:p

Ace example of stirring up the shit and trying to keep people at odds with one another. This is why I don't like you, LJ, and, obviously, you don't like me. I'm going to leave it at that for now. Maybe we can just unilaterally agree to loathe one another and go on to other things.

Last edited by marichiko; 10-04-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:54 PM   #113
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

LJ fires up the Evenrude !!!!!
Old 10-05-2004, 07:30 AM   #114
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123
oh, i didn't get it. i'm the one american that thought seinfeld was annoying. i've only seen maybe 3/4 episodes ever.
Nah, I and one of my friends are there with you.

Seinfeld was the flagship show for people with even shorter attentions spans than usual. That was why it was so popular.

Cognitive pablum as it were.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:55 AM   #115
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

Can't be bothered to insult you all individually, so:

All American's, without exception, are pig-swill swilling, self-indulgent spineless balloons full of fatty deposits, planning pitiful lives at the end of a spunk covered Microsoft 14 inch monitor that is three times as long as your collective penii. You live in fucking houses with fucking washing machines and fucking televisions, parking your 90-gallon car at the end of a rat infested drive, your only exercise picking the gun-obsessed kids up from school after Oprah and Springer and the last important fucking match. Your consumption rivals any black hole except it never disappears, dripping out of resevoirs and landfills all over your ruined little country. You will never understand English jokes because they're all about YOU and your incredible stupidity, because being the dumbest fuckwits the world has ever known is the only thing you will ever be good at.

And, because fair's fair:

On behalf of every American and reasonable Englishman (there aren't many) I would like to remind all you English and European dwellers here that despite the fact that some American's may enjoy a spot of popular culture this does not detract from the fact that you have produced some of the worst music, art, fashion and backpacks ever to have disgraced the surface of this earth. You call yourself cultural but you have no idea about the history of any country other than your own, and consume as many hamburgers, chips and Haribo as any American. You overcharge for every piece of mass-produced tat that spews out of your dirty great factories and blame America for the problems in this world. You are silent when it matters and give George Bush blowjobs while you secretly lay plans for a Master Europe that you actually believe will become the new fucking superpower. Just accept you are weak, obscure and hairy at best, and the next time you laugh at a tourist in your fucking museums remember they're paying for your worthless life and you are the antibody of the superior cultured conniseur you honestly think you are.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:21 AM   #116
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

My monitor is 21 inches.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 10:35 AM   #117
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman
All American's, without exception, are pig-swill swilling, self-indulgent spineless balloons full of fatty deposits,............fuckwits the world has ever known is the only thing you will ever be good at.
So.....where is the insult? I thought this was the insult thread. Ooops on me.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 03:16 PM   #118
lookout123
changed his status to single

Dear Catwoman and associates,

Love the teeth.

Love,
America
Old 10-05-2004, 04:33 PM   #119
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
I don't like you, LJ, and, obviously, you don't like me. I'm going to leave it at that for now. Maybe we can just unilaterally agree to loathe one another and go on to other things.

Embrace this moment, remember
We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion ~MJKeenan
Old 10-05-2004, 05:04 PM   #120
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
ok, if i agree, will you shut the fuck up and stop talking to me when i'm not talking to you?