The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 12-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #31
JBKlyde
Banned

actually my mom is about to loose her house I'm in hud.. it's the house I grew up in..
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #32
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Damn, JB, that's horrible.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #33
JBKlyde
Banned

yea sucks
Old 12-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #34
JBKlyde
Banned

and the only real difference between me and minm is that I come from a city that is not as industrialized as him Tampa Bay is little more civilized and conservative and there are not as many outlets for music here as there are in Detroit. I'm in pardise talking to pirates and exzotic women in my songs he's in Detroit talking to car thiefs..
Old 12-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #35
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
Wretched Arse Holes, Rap Bastards, and Blind Monsters... that's whats on the menu for today.. better than Snake Fangs
I'm not blind, I just have a visual field cut.

And I'm friends with the monster that lives under my bed,
But I don't hear voices inside of my head
because I'm not nuts in the way that you are
Go back to the doctor, your meds are fubar.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #36
JBKlyde
Banned

I just finished a study.. and they actually decreased my meds.. the only thing that bothers me about being on meds is that once someone finds out your on them they look down on you.. like your psyco or something.. if medical mj gets approved down here in florida wow.. MOST people pay to take meds I GET PAIDED to be on them so I'm not really worried what MOST people think.. and as far as minm and the "rest of the music industry goes" I'm sure there really great people it's just that I am trying to distance myself because when you write lycrical poetry your tounge gets tied in knots and whats it dose is create "lying spirits" and thats why MOST artist take some sort of medication... and it's probly my fault any way for trying to take over, the lying spirit that is and at one point I was posting poetry on a site that alot of them use and it got really freaking crazy and that was in 2000 14 years later everyone is sobering up trying to get that grip back and now we have terrorist.. I dunno fame even if it's only 15 minitues.. is not all it's cracked up to be I just want to make a difference in the world before I die and guys like minm who are just flying off the handle with guns and not asking or answering question just add to the chaos and if it's divine chaos fine but I've seen hell and back and now I am trying not to make the same mistakes and do a little dictation humor at the same time..and plus I just put some paintings up for sale at "creative clay" I don't want the kaos anymore really and he's just too chatoic for me so just consider it a potty mouth rebuke... and I don't believe in majik either..
Old 12-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #37
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
...and they actually decreased my meds...
Two things:

1. Second Opinion.

2. Punctuation.

Please.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:09 PM   #38
DanaC

I'd like to second part two of that motion.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:23 AM   #39
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
I just finished a study and they actually decreased my meds. The only thing that bothers me about being on meds is that once someone finds out you're on them they look down on you like your psycho or something. If medical MJ gets approved down here in Florida, wow! MOST people pay to take meds I GET PAID to be on; so, I'm not really worried what MOST people think.

As far as Eminem and the rest of the music industry goes, I'm sure they're really great people. It's just that I am trying to distance myself; because, when you write lyrical poetry your tongue gets tied in knots. What it does is create "lying spirits" and that's why MOST artists take some sort of medication. It's probably my fault anyway for trying to take over, the lying spirit that is. At one point I was posting poetry on a site that a lot of them use. It got really freaking crazy and that was in 2000. 14 years later everyone is sobering up trying to get that grip back and now we have terrorists.

I dunno: fame, even if it's only 15 minutes, is not all it's cracked up to be. I just want to make a difference in the world before I die and guys like Eminem, who are just flying off the handle with guns and not asking or answering questions, just add to the chaos. If it's divine chaos fine; but, I've seen hell and back. Now I am trying not to make the same mistakes and do a little dictation humor at the same time. Plus I just put some paintings up for sale at "Creative Clay." I don't want the chaos anymore really and he's just too chaotic for me; so, just consider it a potty mouth rebuke. I don't believe in magic either.
[decryption mine]
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #40
JBKlyde
Banned

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ame...lled-iraq-war/
Old 12-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #41
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  marshmallow.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  67.6 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #42
JBKlyde
Banned

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/...33633087_n.jpg

his names "brax"
Old 01-03-2014, 10:14 AM   #43
Sheldonrs
Master Dwellar

I wonder what the news headlines would be if a fight broke out while he was serving those plates of M&Ms?

"Mathers Matters Shatters Platters"?
Old 01-05-2014, 10:31 AM   #44
DanaC

Ha!
Old 01-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #45
JBKlyde
Banned

and minm hates animals