The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 12-21-2005, 01:28 PM   #46
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

YesMan, I'm pretty sure I have a graphic around here somewhere that shows a man's heart being directly connected to his crank by way of the stomach. It is a useful visual aid in coming to understand how your heart can hurt after either of the other two organs has been well-satisfied.

This is one horny little minx getting it on with two dudes (possibly in the same day?), and obviously getting something out of it. Now the question becomes...are you getting what *you* need to get out of it? You know, it is entirely possible that you could attempt to sever that penis/heart connection and just enjoy the ride, man. Even better...find that nice mature lady I mentioned earlier, and then let Ms. Thang know that you, too, are now torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool. Tell her that lovin' both of them, is breakin' all the rules...

You'll only be a doormat if you continue to lay there and get walked on, bro.
Old 12-24-2005, 07:33 AM   #47
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Well, I'm taking Patricks advice - sort of. I'm trying to just enjoy the ride and not get caught up in all my feelings. I'm having the best sex of my life and I'm not gonna complain about it. If she wants to give this other guy another chance, then my time may be limited, but I'm happy when I'm with her and thats as far as I'm goin. I'm gonna be happy right now and thats it. I just hope I can keep that penis - heart connection severed.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 08:45 AM   #48
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Attaguy - SHE is not taking the relationship very seriously, so you shouldn't either!
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 10:06 AM   #49
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

IT WILL NEVER WORK.

His cock is patently connected to his heart. Yes, an abberation, but nevertheless--
'tis true.

[sings/ "I hear the train a-coming, it's comin' down the tracks..."/quits singing]
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 08:25 PM   #50
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Thanks guys, but She called ME three times today and I've been unavailable. *SMILE* Heck, I just might get lucky before new years.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:04 AM   #51
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Yeah, sounds like trooooooo wuuuuuuv on her part. Not games. Not desperation but LOVE.

Have fun, cowboy.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 12-25-2005, 10:09 AM   #52
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Your killin me Brianna, and I know you're prob right, but........
Old 12-26-2005, 09:11 AM   #53
joelnwil
Major Inhabitant

From another perspective. I married a woman 13 years younger than myself. When I was in my 20's there were not many liberated women. There were a lot of women who "just wanted a man to take care of them", but who wants one of those? I finally found one in the younger set. We have been together for 33 years, so I guess it worked.

Since I am older, now pushing 70, much of my financial planning has assumed that I would die first. Now it turns out that she has cancer, and while after some courses of chemo, the cancer is now in remission, she is far from being cured.

Anyway, things do not always turn out as anticipated, so make the best of it while you can.
joelnwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 10:13 AM   #54
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Chuh. Thirteen years younger is v. different from nearly twenty years.

I'm sorry about your wife, joelnwil. And while things usually don't turn out as anticipated there is no sense in putting yourself in harm's way. I know alllll about that trip. It's hard on your body AND mind. I'm really starting to see that connection between 'what one does' and 'how things are'. Granted, most people figure this out long before my ripe age, but better late than never.

—James Barrie

Old 12-28-2005, 06:51 AM   #55
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Over Christmas her "other boyfriend" was a real asshole, got her no card, no gift - nothing. He was rude, disrespectful and mean to her. She was really hurt and upset. I thought that was a good thing for me, but I again was wrong. She and I had a long talk and I decided to step aside as she tries to work things out with him. If after all that hes done, she still wants to try with him than she must love him much more than she loves me or be really stupid - maybe both. Either way it doesn't matter. I feel better knowing that she didn't want me to end it, but I did anyway - it was the right thing to do. Maybe she'll realize what a jerk he is and give me a real chance at some point. Its kid of ironic that I love someone who isn't in-love with me and shes in-love someone who isn't in-love with her. Oh well, I'm trying to focus on the positives, whatever they are, and move on, but the emptiness and hollow feelings I have are overwhelming and unbearable at times. The worst part is, I honestly believe I left my heart and soul behind with her, and that sucks. Perhaps thats how everyone feels in this situation. I can only hope that she realizes what she lost before its too late. Onward.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:25 AM   #56
wolf
lobber of scimitars

1. She's stupid.

2. You're working on healing.

3. Perhaps some day you can go on Springer and when she begs you to take her back, you can tell her no on national TV and have her carried off the stage by Steve as she flips out and starts beating on you.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 09:41 AM   #57
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

She is still at the age where she falls for guys who treat her like shit. Clearly you need to treat her like shit for a while.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:06 AM   #58
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
... Perhaps some day you can go on Springer and when she begs you to take her back, you can tell her no on national TV and have her carried off the stage by Steve as she flips out and starts beating on you.

See? There's a silver lining to everything!

Seriously, yesman, I know you are in major pain right now, but, the kid is young and doing what kids do--playing games. The fact that the stakes are feelings, emotions and lives just makes it all the more fun for her. UT is right, wolf is right, and you must MoveOn.

—James Barrie

Old 12-28-2005, 10:19 AM   #59
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad
She is still at the age where she falls for guys who treat her like shit. Clearly you need to treat her like shit for a while.
For some that age lasts a lifetime. I concur.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:49 AM   #60
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

I have no idea how I was able to fuck up my life like this. All because I fell in love this is bullshit. Why is it that something that feels so right is just so wrong? Wish I could just "move on", but I have no direction right now and not a clue how to get all of this off my mind. I'm such a sadist cuz I'd still take her back in a second too. I must be a real freakin headcase! Most of my friends and family come to me for advice and I can't figure out how I can always guide others, yet not myself.