The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 12-05-2003, 09:58 PM   #16
Nothing But Net
Professor

Quote:
Originally posted by kat
i will endeavour to resist any strange female teenage urges
Alright for now. Come back when you turn 18.
Nothing But Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 10:25 PM   #17
kat
Resident-in-Training

18?
in the rules it says u must b over 13, so i apologise, i have every right to be here.... i have done nothing for anyone to be annoyed at me, and am not annoyed at anyone in return, so i'm going to leave this board now, as i cannot see that i have done anything wrong, acted immaturely or offended anybody, i was simply defending myself as i believe everybody has a right to do.
so thanks,
bye
*sigh* y must teenagers be looked at as if they have just ermerged from a piece of cheese?
kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 10:33 PM   #18
insoluble
developmentally disabled rear end headwear

Wow - literacy is in short supply these days.

NothingButNet:
Yeah, sort of a play on the whole PC thing that ravaged a few threads, especially in regards to "retard".
insoluble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 10:50 PM   #19
FileNotFound
Intouch with his inner sheep rider.

Kat,

Here are some things that will get you taken seriously no matter what you age is:

1) Use of proper grammar.

2) Capitalization.

3) Punctuation.

4) Spelling.

5) Paragraphs

Using these 5 simple steps you will always get treated with respect even when you say something amazingly stupid. (That's to say that they'll be very nice and respectable when they call you an idiot)

Welcome and stuff..

Goodbye and stuff if you can't use the 5 steps..
FileNotFound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 11:04 PM   #20
kat
Resident-in-Training

Oh thankyou very much for the information....

yes i am well aware of the proper format of writing and just cos u sed it i hav decided 2 not use ne of it in this paragraph i am not an idiot i am a teenager who happens to have been in all the top classes throughout intermediate and high school i hav no wish 2 gain the respect of sum1 hu obviously has no interest in nething past their shallow shallow world the way i have been typing previous 2 this entry is the way most people on the internet talk and is used 4 convenience and is still understandable much like ur computer jargon so altho i h8 2 b another april i'm leaving now not because i care what people like u think of me but because i was under the impression that the people here had mature discussions and were not sexist(u towards me as a female of the teenage popultation) and would not look down on me just because i am a teenager! MATURITY IS IN THE MIND!!! so L8RZ MI HOMIES!!! (just 2 actually verify how i would not have spoken(typed) if u had not been a total ass to me wen i hav done nothing wrong.

*by the way it might interest you that i recently got awards for english, creative writing, formal writing, and gained 94% on my english exam,

L8RZ DUDES
kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 11:12 PM   #21
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Kat, seriously...I don't think anyone means to be overly assholeish about it. But your excessive use of shorthand makes your posts rather hard to read, IMO. Certainly you would like people to be able to read and understand your posts, right?

Last edited by elSicomoro; 12-05-2003 at 11:15 PM.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 11:57 PM   #22
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I hav a simple solution 4 posts like Kats...I jus don't read 'em, u no?
Old 12-06-2003, 12:09 AM   #23
Nothing But Net
Professor

Re: Oh thankyou very much for the information....

Quote:
Originally posted by kat
MATURITY IS IN THE MIND!!! so L8RZ MI HOMIES!!! (just 2 actually verify how i would not have spoken(typed) if u had not been a total ass to me wen i hav done nothing wrong.

*by the way it might interest you that i recently got awards for english, creative writing, formal writing, and gained 94% on my english exam,

L8RZ DUDES
Which would be great, if you had half a fucking mind.

If you are winning any kind of awards it just saddens me about the state of public education these days. Take some kind of contraband to school Monday, so you can get expelled and we don't have to risk having your brain disease infecting other youngsters who may someday amount to something more than a worthless pile of shit.
Nothing But Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 12:27 AM   #24
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

ah.....
see?

this is the damage caused by april.

that girl might have had something to say. But, because of the distaste left, so recently, in our mouths by April, we ASSumed it was April again, under yet another login and chased her away......but I would submit this as evidence to the contrary:

Quote:
endeavour
never in a million years does that word come out of april...or even anyone standing near her.....

sorry, kat....if you should stop back.....

but, you really should write in the king's english...don't be lazy.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 12:36 AM   #25
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Fuck that. If the little wanker wants to be an asshat and continue to write in that childish IM speak after being POLITELY asked to stop, then I'm glad she's gone. I'm really starting to get pissy about this now.

And it wasn't about teenage girls, it was about not using proper English, or even close. And that was evident to those literate enough to read the post.

Fucktard.
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 02:08 AM   #26
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally posted by kat
lol, honest its nothing more than a coincidence, i found this site wen i was researching noble house publishers(damn scamming publishers)
Wow, Syc ... an amazing number of people have wandered in because of your manifesto adventure with vanity press.

Welcome, Kat (although this might be a bit late).

And yes, formal writing skills are not merely encouraged here. They are essential.

Unless you are planning an exciting career in retail sales, you will benefit from use of proper spoken and written English.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis

Last edited by wolf; 12-06-2003 at 02:11 AM.
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 10:16 AM   #27
elSicomoro

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf
Wow, Syc ... an amazing number of people have wandered in because of your manifesto adventure with vanity press.
I always get a big smile on my face when a newbie says they found us when looking for info about Noble House.

Too bad none of them have stuck around.
Old 12-06-2003, 10:22 AM   #28
wolf
lobber of scimitars

It's because they are poets and therefore unstable.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 11:32 AM   #29
elSicomoro

I am a poet...sorta...and I am relatively stable...sorta.
Old 12-06-2003, 11:39 AM   #30
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore
I am a poet...sorta...and I am relatively stable...sorta.
more likely that your instability happens to coincide with the instability of this forum.....ya wierdo
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote